Author Topic: Rick Santorum struggling to raise money for the 2016 Presidential Race  (Read 541 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
I like Rick Santorum.   But I hope he drops out of the 2016 Presidential Race soon and endorses Ted Cruz:

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/cash-strapped-santorum-campaign-reshuffles-staff-120973.html?ml=po

Cash-strapped Rick Santorum campaign reshuffles staff

The moves leave the winner of the 2012 Iowa Caucuses without a campaign manager and raise questions about whether he can last until Iowa votes on Feb. 1 next year.

By Katie Glueck

8/4/15 5:16 AM EDT

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/cash-strapped-santorum-campaign-reshuffles-staff-120973.html#ixzz3hsxEgVz2

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Rick Santorum struggling to raise money for the 2016 Presidential Race
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 06:47:39 PM »
I think Santorum, Graham, and Kasich should drop out.  Cruz, Huckabee, Carly Fiorina for VP maybe.  She could destroy Hillary Clinton on points.  Walker has been popular in a Blue State and turned Wisconsin's economy around, says he doesn't support amnesty, and took a tour of the borders, he also supports Israel...We need to see more from the Candidates on their views, I think Fox asked more questions of Bush, Rubio, Trump, and Kasich...they are more moderate.   

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Rick Santorum struggling to raise money for the 2016 Presidential Race
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 11:15:39 AM »
Rick Perry also..Nobody is interested in him.ve

As long as Trump keeps getting attention and energy, one by one the establishment candidates will disappear even before the primary or after Iowa/New Hampshire.

Cruz has lots of energy and will be at Trump's coat tails until Iowa.  Even if Trump is leading in the polls, it's the primaries which will count.  More debates are to be had and Cruz needs as much exposure as possible.

Kasich is popular among establishment and socially liberal republicans.

Bush will stick it out until the end and it might actually be a good thing because his votes will be competitive with the other establishment Rhinos who are running and not the real conservatives. 

I hope Huckabee doesn't stick around for a long time and endorses Cruz.  He will deserve a good spot in a Cruz cabinet.

Carson might stick around until he runs out of money.  I bet is he will quit at least around New Hampshire time.  He cannot compete with Trump or any other politician.

Fiorina has momentum and has energy.  So unfortunately, it may take away from Cruz.  However, more establishment types will run to her as well making Walker,Christie,Rubio, Bush less relevant. 

It's still early...way early.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein