Author Topic: netanyahu goes crazy over YouTube video  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
netanyahu goes crazy over YouTube video
« on: August 20, 2015, 02:58:20 AM »
I would like to make some...I figure if he is so thinned skin...That this is a tactic to use...I am not a tech-savy guy..but this seems to have caught attention...Truth hurts...Anybody out there have any ideas on the software to use...The left is  deathly afraid..Maybe Chaim you should use this tactic..because it seems to work..Here is the article......If just some photo-shopped images can cause this..How about some well-made ones that could reach Israeli Jews..They seem to see the truth in these..Sometimes pictures are worth a thousand words

http://www.timesofisrael.com/police-to-probe-depictions-of-netanyahu-rivlin-as-nazis/

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: netanyahu goes crazy over YouTube video
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 09:38:18 AM »
An 8 year old kid with half his brain tied behind his back on photoshop can do this.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 11:52:16 AM »
What a poof. When bdss-ers portay him as a nazi everything is fine.     

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 12:43:48 PM »
lol i know that guy. I was forced to denounce him on my page on facebook after he started calling people the n-word, but he's not dumb. I think he was here too. A more accurate description would be pipi and rivin sucking excrement off a nazi's boot.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 12:48:50 PM »
^ Not in any way to denigrate the fine job and anti-treason message of the pictures. Good job Asher. I think his name was Asher Iko...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2015, 01:12:25 PM »
Lol make a picture with pipi and rivli doing that, while a speech buble points to both of them saying "we won't let those Jewish terrorists hurt you master" (with little bits coming out of their mouths, or just bibi's) and the nazi saying something like "you must VOOORK for your armband" and has two nazi armbands in one hand stretched forward, and his second hand behind his back either holding a knife or a paper that says "final solution" or "kill all Jews" or something like that