Author Topic: Adolf Trump?  (Read 3147 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Adolf Trump?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 09:12:41 AM »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 09:32:44 AM »
I think you better leave that dubios tabloid mud for Rand Paul supporters to throw back at Trump.

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 11:05:57 AM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 11:44:56 AM »
There's a video on CNN of him shooting the stuff with his gold buddy Billy Clinton. Same video also said big Bill is the one that encouraged him to run, reversing his position he stated on the Opera show that he had no intentions of running.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 01:25:12 PM »
For those of you bothered by the other website, here's a link from the backward

http://forward.com/the-assimilator/318664/trump-and-hitler/
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2015, 02:07:03 PM »
I don't mind Rand Paul throwing mud at trump, I just think we don't want to get it splash on Ted Cruz. If you heard Chaim's latest video, that's exactly the way to deal with trump. He even took measure to state it's not an attack in Ted Ctuz's name.

The people who follow trump don't care about tabloid stuff. They like that unnapologetic provocative style. What's need to be pointed out to them us that it's all talk but no substsnce and no skills.

For those of you bothered by the other website, here's a link from the backward

http://forward.com/the-assimilator/318664/trump-and-hitler/

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2015, 02:14:28 PM »
Whatever Hitler book he kept, Trump is not a Nazi. Lets be real guys. He is also 100 times better then Osama and Hitlery et al. You are never going to convince anyone that Trump is a closet Nazi or anything of that sort, which he isn't.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2015, 04:47:27 PM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2015, 04:43:06 PM »
The fact that Mr. Trump supports and donates to the Clintons tells us he supports corruption, and lawlessness.  After all, Hillary was at his wedding.   The Donald has been in cohoots with what is destroying America, I wonder if he will be more ruthless than Obama or the Clintons.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2015, 07:21:45 PM »
Whatever Hitler book he kept, Trump is not a Nazi. Lets be real guys. He is also 100 times better then Osama and Hitlery et al. You are never going to convince anyone that Trump is a closet Nazi or anything of that sort, which he isn't.

I agree.
Its not good to believe what leftists say about a person in defamation just b/c ya dont like him.

Thats the thing with these candidates.  With the exception of Jeb Bush, people who are Republican need to unite with who-ever the winner is - instead of idiotic defamation. 

For eg:  In 2006, Trump called Rosie O  'fat, a dog' and an array of terrible things. 
Megyn Kelly felt that this was a MAJOR, pressing, issue that is destroying the nation and HAD to bring it up.

What happened?  People were outraged.  They want her gone. (I've wanted her gone for YEARS)  But, thats not the point.
IF you are to expose a candidate, just show his stance, simply. Without the rhetorical mumbo jumbo.

Trump is against Semi-auto's, AK's, AR15
That is NO good.

He is not bothered in the least bit by 'gay' marriage... That is NO good.

But, he reads "Nazi" speeches and keeps them by his bed is DUMB and nobody believes it. Except left wing "Jews"
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2015, 07:23:36 PM »
I don't mind Rand Paul throwing mud at trump, I just think we don't want to get it splash on Ted Cruz. If you heard Chaim's latest video, that's exactly the way to deal with trump. He even took measure to state it's not an attack in Ted Ctuz's name.

The people who follow trump don't care about tabloid stuff. They like that unnapologetic provocative style. What's need to be pointed out to them us that it's all talk but no substsnce and no skills.

Exactly, without the hyperbole.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates