Author Topic: Trump is Not Running for President  (Read 1321 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Trump is Not Running for President
« on: August 24, 2015, 02:45:10 PM »
It's amazing how gullible people are.  A sucker is born every minute.

Trump is not running for president, at least not in his own mind.  This is a huge publicity stunt. 

Trump will drop out of the race when the time is right.  He will cite family or business issues, etc., as the reason. 

Then he will host a big debate on FOX or maybe Pay Per View with several or more of the GOP candidates and announce his endorsement.  The event will get enormous ratings and raise incredible amounts of advertising revenue.  Trump will make 100 million on the deal.

Trump is a showman and a money maker; and he's a mile wide and and inch deep.  He does not want the weight of the world on his shoulders.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Trump is Not Running for President
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 04:15:46 PM »
I heard this but who knows. he's so damn popular now he may just take the job after all.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 04:18:36 PM »
I hope you are proven correct.   But until proven otherwise,  Donald Trump is a legitimate thread to win the Republican Presidential Nomination.   The fact that 30,000 people in a Conservative State like Alabama went to a Trump Rally the other day is concerning to say the least.   Many Conservatives are either not seeing through Trump being a phony or they are overlooking it because of the politically incorrect tone Trump is using.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 08:19:17 PM »
It's amazing how gullible people are.  A sucker is born every minute.

Trump is not running for president, at least not in his own mind.  This is a huge publicity stunt. 

Trump will drop out of the race when the time is right.  He will cite family or business issues, etc., as the reason. 

Then he will host a big debate on FOX or maybe Pay Per View with several or more of the GOP candidates and announce his endorsement.  The event will get enormous ratings and raise incredible amounts of advertising revenue.  Trump will make 100 million on the deal.

Trump is a showman and a money maker; and he's a mile wide and and inch deep.  He does not want the weight of the world on his shoulders.

You don't know that. I think he expects to loose to Clinton/Biden. And for anyone who says Biden is a loud-mouthed moron who won't win, Daniel Greenfield mentioned that there's another candidate like that...
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 12:07:02 PM »
I hope what you are saying is true. He would lose by a huge landslide by he was nominated and JTF cannot allow that to happen.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2015, 07:08:31 AM »
I hope you are proven correct.   But until proven otherwise,  Donald Trump is a legitimate thread to win the Republican Presidential Nomination.   The fact that 30,000 people in a Conservative State like Alabama went to a Trump Rally the other day is concerning to say the least.   Many Conservatives are either not seeing through Trump being a phony or they are overlooking it because of the politically incorrect tone Trump is using.
Here is my prediction on trump gaining the Oval Office... If Trump wins the Republican nomination he wins the general election by a landslide... As far as Trump being a legitimate threat to win pleases me to no end because the Republican party was getting ready to install party hack Jeb Bush as the candidate of choice... Bush is in fact more phony and disingenuous then Trump could be on his worse day... As far as people not seeing through Trump is not what is actually happening here... Trump is shaking up the bird cage and all the two faced old Republican buzzards don't like it... Trump has Lindsey Graham so upset he is threatening to bash Trumps head in if he comes to South Carolina  :::D  The fact that Ted Cruz and Trump are starting to make appearances together  may be telling of things to come... It's my hope that Cruz and Trump decide to work together and build a Trump Cruz ticket... This would get Cruz in the door years earlier that he ever could on his own.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 03:05:01 PM »
I don't know for sure, but I believe Trump likes building, and having his TV show....I just don't know if he wants to be President either.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2015, 09:49:02 PM »
Trump is running for president! 

Offline tseeker

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2015, 10:08:35 AM »
I heard a potential conspiracy here. It say's Trump is working for Hilary Clinton (remember the donations he gave her and attending Clinton family events?). He's doing this to undermine a potential Clinton Vs Bush battle, which Clinton is apparently scared of. If it then comes down to Clinton Vs Trump, Trump will let her win. Not sure how genuine this is. Also people are still predicting a Bush vs Clinton race, since Bush has got a huge money card. The Bush family are one of the richest in the world, apparently. Not sure how accurate this all is, but a Bush vs Clinton race would be well boring.
"I understand the Arabs, and they understand me, but neither of us can understand certain Jews" Meir Kahane

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2015, 02:05:17 PM »
But what will we get?   The people are being deceived again!