Author Topic: hindu nazi on youtube  (Read 14405 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: hindu nazi on youtube
« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2007, 11:56:45 PM »
I understand your feelings and think you shouldn't have been banned.

However, we are trying to form a movement and a coalition to resist Jihad.

Therefore, it is simply not helpful to import another conflict namely the Sikh-Hindu conflict, into our little forum, here.

Why don't we try to talk about issues and focus on our similarities?

Not settle old scores on our forum.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline SikhsUnited

• New JTFer
« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2007, 11:59:59 PM »

Therefore, it is simply not helpful to import another conflict namely the Sikh-Hindu conflict, into our little forum, here.

Yes you are right but I just wanted to let you people here know what the hindu extremists are all about.

newman

« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2007, 12:05:41 AM »

Yes you are right but I just wanted to let you people here know what the hindu extremists are all about.

Come the day they make speeches and publicly attack Jews, we'll oppose them. We just see no evidence that they harbour animosity to Jews.

I am also lead to believe the only christians they attack are missionaries. Righteous Jews and gentiles attack missionaries too if they target us.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2007, 12:37:19 AM »
SikhsUnited, you have another chance. We'll start over from square one.

Just please be careful to the Hindus that are not this way (like you did in your post). Most Hindus (not all) are peaceful people and there are a lot of Hindu Kahanists. I know we agree on this matter so I'm not going to beat a dead horse.

Welcome back to the forum.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline SikhsUnited

• New JTFer
« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2007, 04:41:24 AM »
Come the day they make speeches and publicly attack Jews, we'll oppose them. We just see no evidence that they harbour animosity to Jews.

I am also lead to believe the only christians they attack are missionaries. Righteous Jews and gentiles attack missionaries too if they target us.

This is what you support?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sla6aSVk8Mc

Hindu extremist sacrifice of a baby. You can hear them laughing in the background
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YxV9JY-qaic

Offline SikhsUnited

• New JTFer
« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2007, 04:49:45 AM »
SikhsUnited, you have another chance. We'll start over from square one.

Just please be careful to the Hindus that are not this way (like you did in your post). Most Hindus (not all) are peaceful people and there are a lot of Hindu Kahanists. I know we agree on this matter so I'm not going to beat a dead horse.

Welcome back to the forum.

I will never attack Hindus because most of them are peaceful like you said. Only Hindu Extremism who's followers are creating nothing but chaos in India like their counterparts in Islam are doing around the world.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 04:57:14 AM by SikhsUnited »

ftf

« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2007, 06:25:57 AM »

This is what you support?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sla6aSVk8Mc

Hindu extremist sacrifice of a baby. You can hear them laughing in the background
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YxV9JY-qaic
Of course we  oppose the happenings in those videos. From what we have seen though it is a tiny minority of hindus who support these things, whereas with Islam it is a majority that support the evil actions.