Author Topic: Warning to Jews! Synagogues will be fined if they don't perform "gay" weddings  (Read 877 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please publicize these important videos everywhere possible.

In English:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=V6M96TqTZLU

In Hebrew:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=oatOLMYgk14

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
You're right on all accounts Chaim.    Psalm 9:17 says "The wicked shall be turned into hell, and the nations that forgot the Lord.

God gives man over to depraved impurity.  This is an action when God sees the true heart of the people, their condemnation will get worse, their lives will become worthless and not meaningful because they live in sin.

God gives man over to dishonorable passions.

God gives man over to a debased mind. Romans 1:24-32.

God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for this behavior.   2nd Peter 2:6-7.

We are seeing all forms of Idolatry committed by man.

Homosexuality is a Fallen Condition.  Do not gratify the desires of the flesh.  Don't expect God to give you a pass, He sent his son to die for these sins.    These are sins against your own body.  Glorify God by living a clean life.   

The days are coming when all freedoms will be gone because of sin.     How should we respond to Gays and Zealots who hate God.
Pray for them,  Tell them you love them, refer them to scriptures that condemn their behavior, allow Jesus to lead you in explanation, Don't make provisions for their sin, they are trying to drag believers and others down with them into the sewer that belongs to Satan.    Be prayerful but bold.  These are the times when Hashem wants you to show leadership and acknowledge truth.  We may all have to sacrifice things for the Lord, he should come first in our lives.    Romans 1:24, Leviticus 18: 22, 1 Corinthians 6:9,  Ephesians 5:3-12, Galations 5:19  The acts of the sinful nature are obvious; sexual immorality, impurity, and debauchery, idolatry and witchcraft, hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, discensions, factions and envy, drunkenness, orgies, and the like.  I warn you as I did before that those who live like this will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

2nd Peter 6, 7.  "And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an example unto those that after should live ungodly; And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked."

Choose now, Do you stand by the Holy scriptures that were given to you as guidance for your life to be blessed? ....both Jews and Christians?...Its time to choose....THE MASTER IS AT HAND.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
May I also say that a nation is not changed by the people, a nation is changed by God, acceptance of God, obedience to God and electing honorable righteous leaders who will not lead the people astray into a world of Corruption and Immorality which is all we have had for the last 7 years.  Ted Cruz is a leader, he stands against evil, we need to pray for him and support him and let God do the rest.  Who is God's candidate..maybe one the people would never suspect.   

Offline OakWood

• New JTFer
A serious question.

WILL MOSQUES ALSO BE FORCED TO PERFORM HOMOSEXUAL WEDDINGS?

The answer to this question is extremely important, because if the answer is 'no' (which I suspect it is) then it's clear and obvious that the evil Left are deliberately attacking God and the moral code of God!

I will lay a safe bet that Allah's soldiers of Satan will not be subject to the same 'gaystapo'-fascism that churches and synagogues will be subject to.