Author Topic: Great debate on Iran: Brilliant Ted Cruz vs. Code Pink leftists (new video)  (Read 1370 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please publicize this important video everywhere possible.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jMlnTylBX6M

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
I think Cruz handled himself very well in this video. He certainly showed more tolerance to this fascist leftist group than I would have been able to show them. Code Pink has the blood of many American boys on its hands. As for these lowlifes who came to crash this rally, their cowardice is appalling. They are so terrified about speeches that contain viewpoints that are anathema to their positions, that they won't allow them to be heard. And it is no coincidence that they don't like to be reminded of history.

Moreover, they have this idiotic idea that the way to get peace is simply to want peace and to hope for peace. I don't know anyone who prefers war to peace. But it is the military that achieves peace, not peace activists. The way to achieve peace with Iran is not an easy or clear path. But I can tell you this: There are so many aspects of this deal that are wholly destructive and will bring about a world war (G-d forbid), that the best chance we have to make peace is to scrap this deal and to stay away from the negotiating table until Iran begins to take some steps in good faith before we even entertain the prospect of talking to them.

To paraphrase the great Rabbi Kahane: Who doesn't want peace? I want peace! But I'm not a fool! Wanting something and getting it are two very different things.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
the code red communists were sent there by commie scum.
all they do is shout you down.
they won't allow free speech. they won't allow monologue or dialogue.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Great debate on Iran: Brilliant Ted Cruz vs. Code Pink leftists (new video)
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2015, 02:11:15 PM »
Cruz is one of the few along with Huckabee who really get it about the times we are in, and the threats to Israel.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Great debate on Iran: Brilliant Ted Cruz vs. Code Pink leftists (new video)
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 05:37:55 PM »

No more talk. No more show votes. Let's get it done! Stop this #IranDeal: http://t.co/0Sls2l3b6h pic.twitter.com/Ra9wzmqptJ
    — Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) September 9, 2015

How about we just stop this Iran hmm?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge