Author Topic: Ehud Olmert vs Rabbi Meir Kahane  (Read 2681 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

Re: Ehud Olmert vs Rabbi Meir Kahane
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 05:30:30 PM »
Olmert was a putz even back then.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 05:53:37 PM »
He looks like a putz then and like a putzier putz now
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 07:09:41 PM »
This isn't even a debate.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 07:53:32 PM »
Olmerts dream !!!!!

Can't we just all get along ?

NO. Arab Muslims have no idea about "Getting along", unless it means the death of every Jew.

And as a Christian I fully support the idea that Jews only should have the power to Govern THE LAND
OF ISRAEL, BECAUSE IT IS A JEWISH NATION.

The Størm Frønt thugs, and the peace now dhimmis may feel  free to expel what ever meal they had at dinner now. :)

No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 11:59:04 PM »
Can't we just all get along ?

NO.
That's the classic line of a "realist."

A religious realist when it comes to Islam, asks "can't we all get along" and answers it with "no."

A race realist when it comes to Blacks and Mexicans asks "can't we all get along" and answers it with "no."

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2007, 02:48:23 AM »
I love this video (or any other video of Rav Kahane).  A while ago I backed many of his videos up in case they're pulled from Youtube.  I would also highly recommend everyone watch his debate with Alan Dershowitz:
Part 1 -
Part 2 -
Part 3 -
Part 4 -

and his speech at the National Press Club:
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 03:53:51 PM by OdKahaneChai »

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2007, 03:26:48 PM »
I love this video (or any other video of Rav Kahane).  A while ago I backed many of his videos up in case they're pulled from Youtube.  I would also highly recommend everyone watch his debate with Alan Dershowitz:
Part 1 -
Part 2 -
Part 3 -
Part 4 -

and his speach at the National Press Club:
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:

The National Press club speech was great.

Some Arab poured blood on the Rav's head and he ignored it and kept on speaking. He was such a warrior.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2007, 03:53:26 PM »
Part 1 -
Part 2 -
Part 3 -
Part 4 -

and his speach at the National Press Club:
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:

The National Press club speech was great.

Some Arab poured blood on the Rav's head and he ignored it and kept on speaking. He was such a warrior.
That's why I loved that speech so much.  He just wiped some of it off with a napkin, put his Kippa back on and kept talking.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2007, 04:47:19 PM »
If that Judenrat pig had been dictator of Israel when the sainted Rav (zt"l) was alive, he'd try to have him killed. YIMACH SCHMO VEZICHRO, may B***holmert burn in hell forever.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2007, 06:20:02 PM »
I was watching this debate and I sent the debate to so many people and we all came to the same conclusion... Here was a debate between a Giant of a man and the Worm leftist traitor.  All leftist look a like.. wormish.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2007, 06:23:30 PM »
I was watching this debate and I sent the debate to so many people and we all came to the same conclusion... Here was a debate between a Giant of a man and the Worm leftist traitor.  All leftist look a like.. wormish.

How true.

Rabbi Kahane (ZT'L) WAS a giant in every respect. olmert (YEMACH SHMO V'ZICHRO) was NO David, however.