Author Topic: Blacks find a new way to recycle raw sewage  (Read 5153 times)

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: Blacks find a new way to recycle raw sewage
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2007, 08:36:34 AM »
CJD has once again nailed it down. Zambia, South Africa, Detroit, Philly and soon New York City will soon revert back to a primitive society when white flight is complete. All forms of civilization will cease and anarchy will take over. There will be a war between the browns and the blacks. I found the movie "Predator 2" quite funny, especially the first half hour, and then I realized that this is actually the fate of many 'inner cities' of the all too near future. You can sugar coat all the facts you want, but when you wake up, clean your eye glasses for a fresh new look, the sugar will melt away in a veil of tears.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Blacks find a new way to recycle raw sewage
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2007, 11:03:27 AM »
CJD has once again nailed it down. Zambia, South Africa, Detroit, Philly and soon New York City will soon revert back to a primitive society when white flight is complete. All forms of civilization will cease and anarchy will take over. There will be a war between the browns and the blacks. I found the movie "Predator 2" quite funny, especially the first half hour, and then I realized that this is actually the fate of many 'inner cities' of the all too near future. You can sugar coat all the facts you want, but when you wake up, clean your eye glasses for a fresh new look, the sugar will melt away in a veil of tears.
I have seen the decline first hand and I know you have seen it also fjack. The neighborhood that I grew up in in Flushing Queens was one of the finest in the city. Although it has not got as bad as some places in the city its not the same welcoming place it was 30 or 40 years ago. Other neighboring communities are just downright dangerous. The movie that always brings to my mind the decline of civilization here in America is the "Planet of The Ape's". There was something of a warning prognostication for society of things to come in that movie. Its funny you can see it already when you look at places where blacks are in power. The situation they create looks just like the movie plot.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years