Author Topic: Syria is part of Greater Israel: Arabs self-culling  (Read 2491 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Syria is part of Greater Israel: Arabs self-culling
« on: September 06, 2015, 12:46:42 PM »
The Biblical borders of Israel extend up to the Euphrates, including all of Lebanon and Syria: "In that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, “To your offspring I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates"" (Genesis 15:18)

This immigration crisis is performing 3 important tasks in the L-rd's Plan:

1) Destabilising the Gentiles, thus making them more amenable to the short dictatorship of the Anti-Messiah Armilus, & to their participation in Gog and Magog.

2) Making the Gentiles turn on the Jews, thereby fulfilling the prophecy that the Jews will be expelled from their hosts and FORCED to flee to Israel - the Ingathering of the Exiles: “For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land" (Ezekiel 36:24).

3)Emptying out the Arab lands of Ishamelites to make room for those Jews & to usher in the Messianic Age, but only after a culling of humanity of 66 2/3%!
"In the whole land," declares the LORD, "two-thirds will be struck down and perish; yet one-third will be left in it.
(Zechariah 13 :8 )

« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 12:44:05 PM by Yerusha »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Syria is part of Greater Israel: Arabs out, Jews back in!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 02:25:37 PM »
I didnt knew Israel was that big.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 06:36:47 PM »
Our job is not to help the destruction of the world, it's to stop it from happening and save it. Noah sat back and watched it happen, Abraham said no way, and you want to cheer it on. It is interesting to note that it leads to this, and it should stop then, Arabs can stay in their own countries and kill themselves in peace, bringing them in is literally the end of the world.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2015, 09:45:03 PM »
Talked to 10 Americans, all said nuke the whole middle east including Israel. Most said that Israel is fascist, and despite all hating muslims and Islam, said Israel is cruel to the poor Arabs, and one was especially angry at Israel for killing Eichmann.

I changed my mind. America deserves it. Israel has no intention of doing anything to stop it. Build bomb shelters in Israel, and Americans, everything is fine, don't worry so much.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2015, 09:45:34 PM »
I'm taking Yonah out of my name, I don't want America saved.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2015, 09:47:49 PM »
Nile to the euphrates looks like its along the water.
what are the full borders?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2015, 09:51:19 PM »
The Jews are right next to all the Arab nations. Hasn't any of the Jewish intelligence leaked out by now?
Jews have mixed with people in Europe to India to China to Japan. Did they skip the Arab nations?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2015, 12:43:42 AM »
Ok, i get mad talking to these guys. Like arabs it doesn't bug me, but someone comes and says "yes, I am against Islam and the homosexual agenda, America is great", you're like OK, we're on the same team, and then they're like "well i like you, just all the Jews in Israel should die", and I loose it.

Rethought though, and Israel's fate is tied up in America's, and vice versa. I can't say America should get nuked if I don't want Israel to be, regarless of which gets nuked first, the other is next.

So i put it to any Torah experts, what makes America worth saving?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2015, 03:21:26 AM »
There is no consensus about the expansive borders of greater Israel. For example you can google the borders of David's kingdom which some think may generally correspond to the  greater Israel borders.
Nile to the euphrates looks like its along the water.
what are the full borders?

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2015, 12:00:41 PM »
Yair Davidy of Britam is an authority on the borders of Israel, although opinions differ somewhat
http://www.britam.org/Questions/QuesLand.html

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2015, 12:26:13 PM »
Our job is not to help the destruction of the world, it's to stop it from happening and save it. Noah sat back and watched it happen, Abraham said no way, and you want to cheer it on. It is interesting to note that it leads to this, and it should stop then, Arabs can stay in their own countries and kill themselves in peace, bringing them in is literally the end of the world.

Noah warned them.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2015, 12:26:55 PM »
and one was especially angry at Israel for killing Eichmann.

The person you talked to is a neo-nazi.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2015, 05:06:05 PM »
The person you talked to is a neo-nazi.

No, a nice American atheist girl playing an online game.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2015, 05:07:40 PM »
Noah warned them.

What we have is that when they said "what are you doing" then he would respond. He wasn't actively trying to save anyone. If they asked and he said nothing, that wouldn't be doing nothing, that would be trying to keep them from being saved.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2015, 06:59:35 PM »

With all due respect,  she's anything but a nice American girl if she's in favor of Israel being nuked.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2015, 12:28:15 AM »
With all due respect,  she's anything but a nice American girl if she's in favor of Israel being nuked.

What eb22 said.   LKZ I'm surprised at you having that level of naivete

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2015, 06:53:11 AM »
There is more than one problem taking place in the world, such us homosexual fascism, Islamic facism, black racist fascism etc.

Do you know why?  A massive chilul Hashem by the world Jewry. Aren't we supposed to be a light unto nations?  Weren't we given the truth by Gd on Sinai?  Since we would rather rebel against Gd and act like other nation, other sick demented people will come and claim they are the ones with the truth.

Jewish pride is not enough. Learn Torah learn Judaism. And then have pride in it. This type of behavior will be the only thing that will end the madness in the world.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2015, 07:55:53 AM »
Right.  She is a product of bad upbringing and a poor education.
We are becoming outnumbered by idiots with no moral character.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2015, 08:04:23 AM »

Oh got better. In between me calling her nazi female dog, she revealsed that she is a "Jew on paper" with 2 Jewish parents, and is simply against "all extremist religions", like the muslims who want to kill everyone but Jews in Israel, and the Jews in Israel fighting to survive.

Of course you have 5 nice Europeans everyone says are great guys saying the same things, the one who loves Jews is the peacemaker and says "it takes 2 to fight, what about their point of view, Israel is violent", and then the All-American nazis, lead by some ex-wrestler who is convinced the Jews are really lumba from africa, and that Israel is a fascist state. There's someone that does taxes for the government that says "source" after every time i tell the wrestler that Israel isn't a facsist state, and Talmud isn't the laws of man.

They're not neo-nazis, this is my generation, they're regular people today. Most people agree with them in the USA, and vastly more in Europe. When I was in university, the most open people to understanding the Israelis were muslims, and by open I mean that they didn't say Jews can't fight back while they try to wipe them out.

What eb22 said.   LKZ I'm surprised at you having that level of naivete

That level of naivete? In regards to what? That i thought she was a nice american girl? That i didn't know she was really a neo-nazi? Maybe that I thought she was American? I'm surprised you have this level of arrogance and inability to communicate in definitive statements. People who do that, and you get alot when you debate the soon-to-grow-up nazis, know and readily admit they're scum, or feel that way, so they make general ad homenim attacks that are derogatory but don't point at any specific detail to just cause doubt, so though they look dumb, this way they look less dumb then the immaterial straw man they just "destroyed" after calling it me or my intelligence.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2015, 08:05:42 AM »
Right.  She is a product of bad upbringing and a poor education.

She spent over 5000$ on a crappy online game, rich girl, most of them are wealthy. Among the poor, it's not any different, just they present less facts among their memes and emotional language.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2015, 03:07:18 PM »
That level of naivete? In regards to what? That i thought she was a nice american girl? That i didn't know she was really a neo-nazi? 

No, that you are still calling her a "nice american girl" NOW after the fact given you know and reported to us what kind of things she said and believed.   

I said this:
Quote from: KWRBT
"The person you talked to is a neo-nazi"

Based on the comments she made to you, which obviously you read because you reported them to us.  The comments were such as this point of view
Quote from: LKZ
and one was especially angry at Israel for killing Eichmann.

When I responded by calling her a neo-nazi, you disagreed with me and said: 
Quote from: LKZ

That's in the here and now.  How is one supposed to read your mind that what you meant to say was not "No, that's a nice american girl" but really, "Yes, but when I first started talking to her I thought she was just a nice american girl"

When you type no it means yes?

Maybe that I thought she was American? I'm surprised you have this level of arrogance and inability to communicate in definitive statements. People who do that, and you get alot when you debate the soon-to-grow-up nazis, know and readily admit they're scum, or feel that way, so they make general ad homenim attacks that are derogatory but don't point at any specific detail to just cause doubt, so though they look dumb, this way they look less dumb then the immaterial straw man they just "destroyed" after calling it me or my intelligence.

Huh?    Are you trying to accuse me of something?   Just say it outright if so.  Otherwise, this comment was incoherent so no one knows what you meant.  I certainly don't.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Syria is part of Greater Israel: Arabs self-culling
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2015, 04:32:10 PM »
East, West and North boundaries are almost frozen by Euphrates, Nile and Med Sea. South boundary will be settled then and there. I think it can be all north of Makhah but excluding it.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2015, 10:57:15 AM »

No, that you are still calling her a "nice american girl" NOW after the fact given you know and reported to us what kind of things she said and believed.   

I said this:
Based on the comments she made to you, which obviously you read because you reported them to us.  The comments were such as this point of view
When I responded by calling her a neo-nazi, you disagreed with me and said: 

That's in the here and now.  How is one supposed to read your mind that what you meant to say was not "No, that's a nice american girl" but really, "Yes, but when I first started talking to her I thought she was just a nice american girl"

When you type no it means yes?

Huh?    Are you trying to accuse me of something?   Just say it outright if so.  Otherwise, this comment was incoherent so no one knows what you meant.  I certainly don't.

Nice American girl, loves her friends, loves her family. Happens to be "Jewish in name only". Doesn't say she wants everyone in Israel to die, just thinks the existance of Israel is wrong, and supports the arabs, who want to kill everyone in Israel. Just a nice American following the most common non-Jewish ideology world wide, Jew hatred.

Wouldn't be the first time you show abysmal reading comprehension. You said she was a neo-nazi, which isn't true, and then accused me of being naive for not believing you when you said it. You have enough there to learn how to read and understand statements, re-read until you figure out how. I have ten more insults lined up for you for your disgusting personality, but maybe you just don't know how to read very well, and think I've been saying the opposite of what I've been saying this whole time, so get some practice, and maybe it will turn you you are a kind, understanding intellectual, instead of the opposite of those 3, as I've observed.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 11:37:33 AM by Israel Chai »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2015, 11:32:01 AM »
She is a product of bad upbringing and a poor education.

Bingo. Idiots with no moral character are the good run-of-the-mill people now. There's worse.