Author Topic: There might be war between Russia and Israel - Russian forces in Syria (videos)  (Read 2872 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please publicize these important videos everywhere possible.

In English:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=R7Vd7-2Yh_c

In Hebrew:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=n7DNc7ulwpQ

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
He went 3 or 4  times before the congress pipi nothing.iaou is the dream hero of all israeli arabs a barking dog with a dog face.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Israel is like a roaring lion it may sleep but when if you wake it up, it is ready to attack.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Finally Russia is doing something... Where Israel did nothing, and where the USA armed and supported ISIS, we have Putin who finaly stands up for Assad and the people of Syria.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
We have to keep getting the message out that Ted Cruz understands the whole scape of calamites getting ready to fall in place.  He is the leader we need.   I also believe we are leading up to Ezekiel 38 and 39.   The Gog and Maygog war.  The sobering truth is that for the first time since Ezekiel penned these prophecies, the countries that will gather against Israel have built an alliance in recent years.  The pieces of the puzzle are coming together.   Last October, Forbes magazine named Putin the most powerful person in the world.  Putin beat out the usual winner, the President of the United States.  Putin is rising, stepping into the Syria crisis, all not boding well for Israel.

We now have the Pope here who is being treated like a Holy Messiah, but its the false Church.   The False Prophet is described in Revelation 13:11-15.  He is also referred to as the second beast.  Together with the Antichrist and Satan who empowers both of them, The False Prophet is the third party in the unholy trinity.

Our body armor is Hashem's own armor.  Most of what Paul described in Ephesians 6 is lifted directly from the vivid imagery of the Divine Warrior meticulously painted in the Book of Isaiah.  While the shoes of peace are not specifically mentioned alongside the other pieces of armor in Isaiah 11:5 and 59:17, many scholars suggest they are closely related to the purpose and message of Hashem's messiah as described by the Tanach prophet Ezekiel.   

Standing firm against the enemy is not merely a defensive posture,  The victory has been won for us by the cross. And yes, we are to plant our spiritual feet on the hard-won ground and secure our post.  But standing firm is not only digging in; its also about moving forward.  Its about going into enemy territory from a strong position of victory and taking back ground hes sought to steal from us. 

Throughout this study, if the Holy Spirit has brought to your attention an area of your life that is out of alignment with him, where the enemy has erected strongholds, embedded lies, or enslaved you to sin through his personalized temptations, realize that this armor and these weapons we're yearning about can do more than just dig in.  They do more than help you hunker down and white knuckle it.  They can actually dig a stronghold out and advance against the enemy in victory.  They are active and potent.  They run like the wind...not away from the problem areas, but right into the teeth of them.   

The weapons of our warfare are not worldly, but are powerful through God for the demolition of strongholds.  We demolish arguments and every high minded thing that is raised up against the knowledge of God, taking every thought captive to obey Christ.
2 Corinthians 10:4-5

"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace, who brings good news of happiness, who publishes salvation who says to Zion, "Your God reigns.   Isaiah 52:7

Finally, Be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.
Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist the evil day, and having done everything to stand firm. 
Stand firm therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;  in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

And take the helmet of salvation, and the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God.

With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this view, be on the alert with all perserverance and petition for all the saints...

And Pray

Although we know there are physical weapons of war, we have to communicate with God who is the only person who can save us when it comes right down to it.  He tears down Kingdoms and builds them up.    Sometimes he brings our enemies against us to wake us up and bring us back to him and his truth.   We are in the Last days, no one knows the times of how long they will exist, but Israel is the sign that we know things are concluding.     Satan means "adversary"  of God.  The enemy is antagonistic to the plans of God's purposes.  He will always seek, to misconstrue, and malign the character of God and to thwart the purposes of God.  Job 1:6

Ruler of the World means the enemy's approach is not isolated to individuals.  He has collective cultural and global methods designed to derail entire nations and people groups from God's intended plan.  He carefully crafts and proliferates philosophies, doctrines, and moral perspectives across entire demographics in order to steer whole societies away from God.  John 12:31.

We Christians are getting prepared, this is our truth, we want to be of help to our Jewish brothers and sisters in any way we can.  Warfare and Spiritual warfare are at a high....we have got to keep faith and stand Strong just like Ephesians says.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Israel is like a roaring lion it may sleep but when if you wake it up, it is ready to attack.
Have mercy  :::D The lion like half the other countries that should have been dealing with this situation must be in a coma... I would not expect much unless the so called lion comes under direct attack.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
Have mercy  :::D The lion like half the other countries that should have been dealing with this situation must be in a coma... I would not expect much unless the so called lion comes under direct attack.

Do you think if Russia does attack, Israel will retaliate?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Do you think if Russia does attack, Israel will retaliate?
Russia will never attack they want Israel's cooperation... Russia is in Syria to stay for a while... Maybe 20 or 30 years... In my opinion as much as I can't stand Russia this development might even restore some order to the place.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Too many trillions of Putin's and his oligarchs' roubles are laundered through Israeli banks for him to confront Israel. As the Mossad's main West Urals asset, Putin, who is a huge Judophile is here to defend Israel!
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1911.htm

Only the sudden death or removal now of Putin, Obama, Assad or Pipi will derail the L-rd's Plan!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
Russia will never attack they want Israel's cooperation... Russia is in Syria to stay for a while... Maybe 20 or 30 years... In my opinion as much as I can't stand Russia this development might even restore some order to the place.

I see your point. But do you this will also in the deaths of tens of thousands of Syrian "civilians"?

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
Why should Israel be worried about Russia protecting Assad? Assad does not have the best relations with Israel but if the rebels take over Syria then it does not matter if there are some moderates among them because the extremists would likely win in the end just as the moderates in all revolutions tend to be replaced by the extremists just like in the French Revolution.

So... the extremist islamists seem like they would be worse than Assad and Assad to me seems like the lesser of two evils when it comes to Israel and Israels security.

Am I missing something here? If there is an aspect to the situation I am not seeing could someone explain this because as bad as Assad is it just seems getting him out of power would make things even worse.

Is that assessment wrong in anyones opinion?

Offline tseeker

• Junior JTFer
Why should Israel be worried about Russia protecting Assad? Assad does not have the best relations with Israel but if the rebels take over Syria then it does not matter if there are some moderates among them because the extremists would likely win in the end just as the moderates in all revolutions tend to be replaced by the extremists just like in the French Revolution.

So... the extremist islamists seem like they would be worse than Assad and Assad to me seems like the lesser of two evils when it comes to Israel and Israels security.

Am I missing something here? If there is an aspect to the situation I am not seeing could someone explain this because as bad as Assad is it just seems getting him out of power would make things even worse.

Is that assessment wrong in anyones opinion?

Very very complex. The west is backing rebels aligned with the Free Syria Army (FSA), who are against Assad and ISIS. The FSA are making little progress in fighting ISIS and Assad. Russia is backing Assad so is bombing anyone who is anti-Assad, so already the West and Russia are at loggerheads. Israel has always been against Assad, however, Israel has good relations with Russia. I think it is in Israel's best interests to see an eventual stable secular regime with or without Assad. Stability in Syria is in everyone's best interests, especially to the Jews of the European diaspora, who are seeing an influx of Syrian "refugees" into Europe. If things carry on as they do, we are going to  see Jews escaping to Israel on a massive scale from Europe. Logic says make Syria stable and do whatever it takes. If you're into your bible prophecy though, these could be interesting times. So conclusion is situation is very very complex and all parties I don't think have put all their cards on the table, including Israel, so we'll see how this all pans out. Finally, do not want to alarm anyone, but this also could be a flash point for nuclear war if the major powers are reckless.
"I understand the Arabs, and they understand me, but neither of us can understand certain Jews" Meir Kahane

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Israel needs to depend on their God....not America.   Israel strayed from the teachings of God, as well as America, we are under judgment.... and the punishment comes down on the whole nation regardless of how many are obeying Laws, praying, and trying not to sin.  That's the way the judgment falls.