Author Topic: Jerusalem: Palestinian kills two Israelis in Old City - breaking bad news again!  (Read 1324 times)

Offline tseeker

• Junior JTFer
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-34435197

Will the world ever see the lies (Abbas's speech). I see a new intifada approaching
"I understand the Arabs, and they understand me, but neither of us can understand certain Jews" Meir Kahane

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
the word "[Fraud]estinian" is offensive to me. There are none, those who call themselves that support or engage in murder of Jews, and the only reason that word exists is to say "destroy Israel".
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Israeli's need to get Chaim in Israel now.
Here's a video from Chaim where he talks how he would stop Arab terrorists from murdering Israeli civilians.
This is a must hear.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpeYO_-kcjI

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Like Frankenstein, the Palestinian monsters walk around to kill and terrorize.
To them, creating death is Islamic

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Palestinian gunmen assassinated an Israeli couple as they drove home on Thursday. Multiple shots rang out, riddling the car with gunfire and killing Eitam and Naama Henkin, residents of Neria,. Their four young children, including a four-month old infant, were in the back seat of the car during the shooting but thankfully were unharmed but terrified.   One of the children was screaming and crying pleading for her mommy and daddy to "wake up."
Hamas and Fatah PRAISED the attack. They are probably painting street signs with the names of the murderers on them as we speak.
What a very sick, warped and savage culture.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
This is the actual video of the Terror act in Jerusalem today - you can see the Terrorist stabbing and hear the Israeli mom and baby crying who the Palestinian terrorist stabbed.
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=974156459323802

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Maya Zizov
אני מאחלת לכל האמהות המחבלות הפלסטינאיות האשפות ליצרוח וליזעוק למוחמד שלהן בזמן שילדיהן ובעלן ניטבחים מול עינהין נידקרים למוות מחוררים למוות. ללא רחמים בקור רוח ללא ספקות!!!!
הלב מתרסק מלשמוע את האימא צורחת " הצילו את התינוקת שלי"
הלב מתפוצץ מלשמוע את...See More
I wish to all the mothers המחבלות הפלסטינאיות dung ליצרוח וליזעוק Muhammad to their every mother dreams their children while ובעלן ניטבחים against עינהין נידקרים to death pop to death. No mercy in cold without doubts!!!!
Heart crashes hearing the mom screaming " help " my baby ".
Heart exploding hearing the screams of the father while he נידקר to death...
Blood bubbling up to see my son wrongs the Arabs Muslims are standing on the side near my daughter and watching their business in the murder of Jews in pleasure.
I don't feel sorry for no sabotage and not about their babies, their kids, their elders. I wish all these scumbags death gassed ולישרוף their bodies be remembered them. Soon these days rock artist!
Do not revenge, because the Lord and he will come with them to justice.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
THIS IS WAR! Unfortunately the cowardly careless leaders are doing nothing to stop the daily destruction of our people. What kind of country Israel is today? Are we a Jewish sovereign nation or not? Time for our people to claim that right in full with powerful force, determination and great resolve.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Israel must hit these Arab terrorists hard. Time to start expelling these savages far away from human beings.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
The time has come for defense and retaliation. Arabs must be neutralized. They need to be arrested, death penalties must be established and all terrorist homes demolished withing 48 hours. Ultimately, the Arabs must be transferred out of Israel. Send them to Syria...march them across the border.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
The victims are only Jews, everything is as the world enjoys it. Dead Jews, and a Jewish government too busy pleasing the world to act in a meaningful way.