Author Topic: Pro-pisstainian scum drags woman to the ground  (Read 982 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Pro-pisstainian scum drags woman to the ground
« on: October 10, 2014, 02:28:36 PM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Pro-pisstainian scum drags woman to the ground
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 08:52:01 PM »
I like that guy. He stands up for Jews in his life at great personal risk. May he merit to have all the angels of heaven stand up in his merit at his trial.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 04:32:57 AM »
Well, I am not too impressed by him. It is mainly an ego trip of his, which is well fed by british and Israeli Jews who praise him to heaven as their token arab. In reality he is quite a [censored].
My colleague got on stage to help him and she got dragged to the ground and then got further harrassed by one more guy so she sprayed both of them in the face with farb gel, leaving their faces red for 7 days.
The police came, and after seeing the content of this video decided to arrest orim and my colleague. Orim was released after a couple of hours without his phone which was used to film this video. The police who came did not want to get an independent witness statement of one man who saw it all happening.
My colleague then spent 8 hours in a cell without food and water and was denied medical attention. Up to this day, the police has refused to arrest Andy Simons, who is the aggressor in this video. He is an american, who now works for the British Library.
Orim is a literal scaredypants when it comes to the police and he does not want to write a statement for my colleague because the police advised him that it would only make things worse, dropping the person who went out to help him.
He is also quite interested in Jewish girls who are so dumb they think he is so great.
When I filmed him at al quds day the police asked what we were doing and he said that we were neutral. Then he got scared because he had 'lied' to the police because we were obviously not neutral.
I could say more, but let's leave it at this for now.

Andy Simons now claimed he was 'assaulted' by someone, but as you can see, he clearly knocked his own face into the wall upon dragging a woman to the ground. Not sure what the guy with the ponytail is doing.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 12:31:50 PM »
He might be an informer as well, but this is not certain at this point yet. It would mean that he has informed on one of the persons who several times provided some sort of security for him when all the Jewish girls he has had sex with were never there to help him.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 03:02:48 PM »
Ok, it's basically official. This guy snitched one of his 'friends' to the police. Yemach shmo vezichro to Ayman Shalash.

Offline dimitry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 09:54:53 PM »
Why does anyone think these protests make a difference, one way or other.

It's all a waste of time and kind of stupid posing.

Offline dimitry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 09:56:37 PM »
I like that guy. He stands up for Jews in his life at great personal risk. May he merit to have all the angels of heaven stand up in his merit at his trial.

How does he stand up for Jews, just going to some silly protests.

None of these things ever make any difference in the real world.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2015, 06:56:03 AM »
How does he stand up for Jews, just going to some silly protests.

None of these things ever make any difference in the real world.

Why does BDS send people to scream every time someone with any connection to Israel makes a speech? In order to impart information, you have to communicate it.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge