Author Topic: Mandy Moore  (Read 716 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Mandy Moore
« on: October 11, 2015, 02:41:09 AM »
I didn't know she has Jewish ancestors. But only her mother's father is Jewish. This is what Wikipedia says. I remember the 4 women (Spears, Moore, Aguilera, and Simpson) were the big teens stars of the late 90's and early 2000's. I remember hearing that Moore is sorry for acting the way she did in the videos at that age. Simpson was supposed to be the more modest one of back then and she was supposedly a virgin when she got married. Some of the music of the songs of those singers sounded okay even if the words were evil but as usual, as time goes on, they sound more and more like rap noise.

Amanda Leigh Moore was born on April 10, 1984 in Nashua, New Hampshire.[6][7] Her mother, Stacy (née Friedman), is a former news reporter who once worked for the Orlando Sentinel, and her father, Donald "Don" Moore, is a pilot for American Airlines.[7][8] Moore's ancestry is Ashkenazi Jewish (from her maternal grandfather), English, Irish, and Scottish.[9][10][11] She is the middle of three children with an older brother, Scott, and a younger brother, Kyle.[7] When she was two months old, Moore and her family moved to Longwood, Seminole County, Florida, outside of Orlando, due to her father's job.

`