Author Topic: great news  (Read 1440 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
great news
« on: August 26, 2007, 01:10:55 PM »
I"m meeting some proKahanists here in Israel and talking about Chaim and the comeback of Kahanism to Israel.. Every single of these people are intrigued...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

Re: great news
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 02:50:49 PM »
That IS great news! I'm positive that MOST Israelis just need some 'direction'. They want the arabs out but just need a movement to combat the left's distortion and lies and show that it's NOT NAZI and can be done in an ethical 'Jewish' way.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 04:42:13 PM »
That IS good news!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 10:21:02 AM »
That IS great news! I'm positive that MOST Israelis just need some 'direction'. They want the arabs out but just need a movement to combat the left's distortion and lies and show that it's NOT NAZI and can be done in an ethical 'Jewish' way.

Most of the people who vote for someone like Netanyahu, vote for him with the expectation that he is against a PLO state.  They don't realize that he lies to them. 

Ehud Barak knows that most are against a PLO state.  That's why he's trying to move away from his crazy base and is now claiming to be against Olmert-Abbas negotiations.  Of course, Barak is lying is really wants a PLO state. 

The voters don't know which politicians they could trust and end up getting misled.