Author Topic: Kerry: settlements cause Muslim terrorism - see how Bibi responds (2 videos)  (Read 779 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס”ד

Please publicize these important videos everywhere possible.

In English:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gXc851B2d50

In Hebrew:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QMwHQOjxWGU

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Great Job showing the fool John Kerry is.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Clearly, the Fakestinians are the troublemakers and the assaulters.  Its on video of the fake media person stabbing a IDF officer.   Israel is the same as America, we are under Judgment for our Idolatry, immorality, and lack of belief in the real God.   One wonders how long we will be persecuted before the True King and Lord of Lords comes.   Jeremiah 26 says,   Then the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah, saying, "Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all Flesh.  Is there anything too hard for me?   Therefore thus says the Lord:  Behold, I will give this city into the land of the Chaldeans, into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, and he shall take it.  And the Chaldeans who fight against this city shall come and set fire to this city, and burn it, with the houses on whose roofs they have offered incense to Baal and poured out drink offerings to other gods, to provoke Me to anger;  because the children of Israel and the children of Judah have done only evil before Me from their youth.  For the children of Israel have provoked me only to anger and my fury from the day that they built it, even to this day; so I will remove it from my face because all of the evil of their children of Israel and the children of Judah, which they have done to provoke Me to anger...they, their kings, their princes, their priests, their prophets,  the men of Judah, and the inhabitants of Jerusalem.  And they have turned to me the back, and not the face;  though I taught them, rising up early and teaching them, yet they have not listened to my instruction.     Both America and Israel are under Judgment, we have strayed from the Lord, and our times are going to be tough.   Its like taking us through the fire to really see where our hearts are.  Its tough times.   Both Peoples had better wake up and realize who is out true God and leader, who blesses us, gives us wisdom, freedom, prosperity, and PEACE.      God uses evil against us to wake us up and bring us back to him.   This is total truth...Time and time again our enemies are brought against us to cause strife and mental awakening.     

I hope the IDF uses all measure to stop these attacks on innocent people....The innocent have to suffer with the guilty.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Great job exposing those frauds.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision