Author Topic: Ben Carson used body parts of babies just like Planned Parenthood (new video)  (Read 1241 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please publicize this important video everywhere possible.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8ct5uow2b6w

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Thanks for putting this on JTF, I was shocked when I heard this he other day about Dr. Carson.   Once again I believe God is giving those who are not worthy over to Depraved Minds.  People can't think right.   If someone dies in a car accident and wants to donate his or her organs, its a different matter, its legal and the last wishes of the person, But to go in and commit abortions and take their organs is genocide.  Man has become callous and inhumane, we are under judgment because of it.  I hope people are getting a look at who Carson is.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Great video.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Kermit Gosnell was using similar procedures, severing babies spines.  These people are from the Pits of Hell!  No remorse, no conscience, gluttony, greed, inhuman and depraved in their thinking.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Such a talented brain surgeon.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I know what Dr. Carson's poll numbers are, but I still think the jury is out on total commitment to his Presidency.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Oh, I almost forgot about this post two months ago.
Yeah, add that: Ben Carson the moral Christian conservative Republican.
Thanks for the reminder.
What a great doctor. So what if he forgot a sponge in someone's brain case. So what if he left a little girl sloped faced for life.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774