Author Topic: My good friend's father in law died this morning after Jerusalem bus attack  (Read 523 times)

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
American-Israeli Dies from Armon HaNatziv Terror Attack

I didn't know the person, but it was the father in law of my good friend Merav Wijnalda from Kfar Yehezkel. My prayers are with her and her family tonight!

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/american-israel-dies-from-armon-hanatziv-terror-attack/2015/10/27/

Richard Lakin, 76, was the principal of a Connecticut school before moving to Israel in 1984.

A 76-year-old American-Israel died Tuesday morning from knife and bullet wounds in the deadly attack on a bus in Jerusalem’s Armon HaNatziv neighborhood near Talpiot two weeks ago. One of the terrorists was killed, and the second one was arrested. Both were from the adjacent Jabel Mukhaber neighborhood. The latest victim is former Connecticut school principal Richard Lakin, who was being treated Hadassah Ein Kerem. His death brings to the death from the attack to three. Lakin was principal at Hopewell School for 15 years before making Aliyah with his wife and two children. He will be buried on Wednesday
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
They are savages barbar protected by israeli establishment worth nothing

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
May we avenge his blood.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
yep! particularly those who have the power to protect, but prefer the terrorist attacks unleashed on the peaceful streets of Israel