Author Topic: Hypothesis on why gay people chose the rainbow as their symbol.  (Read 1008 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I believe the rainbow as the visible spectrum, to them, symbolizes illumination. They feel they are the enlightened ones, the ones with the greater knowledge, the ones with the greater wisdom, while we who stand against their perverted lifestyles are, to their view, the ones still in the darkness. It's a powerful symbolism. Add to that the fact that the colors for heterosexuality are black and white. So compare black and white to the rainbow, which is the gay symbol. Which one is more vibrant, more full of life, more attractive? It's another subtle form of brainwashing, that gay is good, that straight is limiting and boring. Rainbows of course also portray diversity, many different colors, while black and white are simply two opposite colors. I believe they like the rainbow to show that they are part of the human condition. In other words they want people to believe that they are simply a normal variation of what it means to be human and that homosexuality is not a sickness. I feel like these are the main reasons why they chose those colors.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Hypothesis on why gay people chose the rainbow as their symbol.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 11:05:13 AM »
Yep, and to expand on one point, colors shows freedom of thought, and they're implying that normal relations are just "black and white". It's really an anti-normal people statement, whilea way to normalize the anti-social behavior, they're just being creative and free-thinking, not twisted perverts.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2015, 02:21:39 PM »
Yep, and to expand on one point, colors shows freedom of thought, and they're implying that normal relations are just "black and white". It's really an anti-normal people statement, whilea way to normalize the anti-social behavior, they're just being creative and free-thinking, not twisted perverts.

That's a good insight and I think that you are correct about their intentions.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2015, 03:38:43 PM »
they don't want to know rainbow is a reminder for God not to flood  the earth for sexual deviation or surely unconsciously they know it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2015, 12:26:21 AM »
they don't want to know rainbow is a reminder for God not to flood  the earth for sexual deviation or surely unconsciously they know it.

I think the primary reason for the flood was to save humanity from being wiped out through genetic corruption by the fallen watchers and their offspring. However these creatures did promote a culture that was sinful as well, and introduced evil things such as sexual immorality, human sacrifice to false gods, sorcery, etc. which was also rampant before the Flood.

Sadly either some of them somehow survived or there was a second incursion because there were still giants after the Flood such as Goliath, Og, and the giants that were spotted by the twelve spies in Canaan.