Author Topic: Website Launched on American Presidential Election, Vote Now.  (Read 2439 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
Website Launched on American Presidential Election, Vote Now.
« on: August 27, 2007, 02:29:19 PM »
Hi All

We have Just launched a site to find out who is the next American President (2008 Election).Kindly register and Vote for your favourite candidate at

http://www.usaelectioninfo.com/index.php?option=com_juser&task=UserRegistration

Post Election news at:

http://www.usaelectioninfo.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=new&sectionid=5&Itemid=58

Regards

GIJO & SUMIT

USA ELECTION INFO
www.usaelectioninfo.com
BANGALORE
INDIA

Email:[email protected]
Web:www.usaelectioninfo.com

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Re: Website Launched on American Presidential Election, Vote Now.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 06:36:56 PM »
I don't have a favorite candidate. So many people I speak with, are sick of all of them, on both sides. I voted for President Bush and he has clearly turned his back on what I believe as a Independant Conervative.

Once bitten, twice shy.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 08:11:51 PM »
It's absolutely amazing that Al Gore has 12.5 percent of this vote and he's not even in the running. If this is any representation of how the american people feel, he should definitely enter.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 08:23:11 PM »
Daniel ,

The majority of the American people are idiots. Many Liberals will vote just too get President Bush out of office. The idiots don't realize, his term limit is up. I speak with these people every day. They are blind as a moonbat. ;)

Don't get me wrong, I'll be glad when President Bush is out of office, I just don't know what other nitwit will replace him.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 08:37:14 PM »
It's absolutely amazing that Al Gore has 12.5 percent of this vote and he's not even in the running. If this is any representation of how the american people feel, he should definitely enter.
Al Gore and Dean could set up a ticket. Just what America needs in the west wing a psychotic fat whale for president and a raving lunatic for vice.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 08:41:07 PM »
Daniel ,

The majority of the American people are idiots. Many Liberals will vote just too get President Bush out of office. The idiots don't realize, his term limit is up. I speak with these people every day. They are blind as a moonbat. ;)

Don't get me wrong, I'll be glad when President Bush is out of office, I just don't know what other nitwit will replace him.

If there are people who don't realize that this is Bush's last term, then that has absolutely NOTHING to do with liberalism any more than it has to do with conservatism. People like this are just plain morons, plain and simple. To say anything otherwise is to talk like like Ann Counter.

I'm not thrilled with any of the candidates. But whoever it is, I'll be happy once this idiot is out of office and back on his barn where he can smoke his joints, drink his beer, and choke on his pretzels and own words.

newman

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 09:36:28 PM »

If there are people who don't realize that this is Bush's last term, then that has absolutely NOTHING to do with liberalism any more than it has to do with conservatism. People like this are just plain morons, plain and simple. To say anything otherwise is to talk like like Ann Counter.

I'm not thrilled with any of the candidates. But whoever it is, I'll be happy once this idiot is out of office and back on his barn where he can smoke his joints, drink his beer, and choke on his pretzels and own words.

Every word Ann Coulter says is true. Liberals are all insane.