Author Topic: Hadar Buchris 'The Nation of Israel can suffer no more!'  (Read 539 times)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Hadar Buchris 'The Nation of Israel can suffer no more!'
« on: November 23, 2015, 08:47:25 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/203796#.VlMXgXarS00
Hadar wrote: 'The Nation of Israel can suffer no more!'
Hadar Buchris discussed the security situation with her friends just ten days before her own murder. She said: 'Messiah must arrive!'
By Hezki Ezra
First Publish: 11/23/2015, 9:14 AM

Hadar Buchris, the vibrant young woman who was murdered Sunday by an Arab terrorist, discussed the deteriorating security situation with friends just ten days ago.

"Listen, I get it: we need Messiah now!!!," she wrote friends from the Chabad House in Pushkar, India, in an internal WhatsApp group.

A friend replied: "We are glad you have understood. Do you have an idea as to how to hasten his arrival? And how to figure out who he is?"

In reply, Hadar wrote: "There are people here in the group who claim to know who he is… I just think that he has to arrive! Because the Nation of Israel cannot suffer any more! It simply can't."

Hadar recently returned to Israel after a six month trip to India, which included a month in Pushkar.

Shimshon Goldstein, Chabad's emissary at Pushkar, told Arutz Sheva that Hadar took care of his son, Shilo, and always said: "I will be a mother."

She was "full of life and faith," he recalled. "She came here and always spoke about wanting to live a life of truth, a life of action for the Nation of Israel. For amplifying the good in everyone."

"At Chabad House she gave all of her kindliness, with her infectious smile. She would come up to me and ask if she could bake a cake, just to 'spoil' everyone. We are in great sorrow, and sorrow for the entire Nation of Israel."

Hadar at right in Pushkar Chabad House Pushkar
Riki, Hadar Buchris's aunt, told Army Radio Monday: "To cut off a life in the cruelest way. A knife to the head, to the heart, to the upper body. What a terrible thing that is. How can people do that? It is animalistic."

The pain she feels is "the pain of an entire nation," she said. "The nation is calling out, enough! It is not possible that a person must say a prayer just to go out of the house."

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Re: Hadar Buchris 'The Nation of Israel can suffer no more!'
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 08:48:29 AM »
Long as they live together with muslims they haven't much choice.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 08:48:50 AM »
The Palestinians insist on never to stop waging their war of terror and then whine and cry when Israel fights back. Poor little Pal rock thrower gets shot dead. Poor little Pal knife stabber gets shot. Poor little Pal terrorists are discriminated against. Move to an Arab country where that behavior is normal. Ooops, that behavior is not acceptable anywhere and no Arab country wants the Palestinians either.

So what does a country like Israel do with a corrupt, criminal, hate filled people like these Palestinians? How do you dislodge Arab squatters on Israeli land? How do you convince barbarians to act civilized? Is the answer to return to them what their abhorrent behavior has cost them? Is the answer to make them citizens? The answer is to remove Palestinians whose criminal behavior harms Jews

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 12:45:16 PM »
http://www.timesofisrael.com/devastated-family-buries-terror-victim-hadar-buchris-in-jerusalem/
Devastated’ family buries terror victim Hadar Buchris in Jerusalem‘I don’t know what I’ll do now,’ says sister of 21-year-old killed Sunday in Gush Etzion, as their father mourns ‘our dear, beautiful Hadar’
BY TIMES OF ISRAEL STAFF
November 23, 2015

Hundreds of people on Monday paid their last respects at the Jerusalem funeral for Hadar Buchris, 21, who was killed Sunday in a stabbing attack at the Etzion junction in the West Bank.

“Our dear, beautiful Hadar, so smart and sensitive. You had a big heart,” her father, Aryeh, said in his eulogy. “Everything was still ahead of you; you wanted to accomplish so much. We’re devastated by your tragic passing. You left us shocked and in pain. We can hardly bear it.

“You’re one of those large-than-life girls. The pain is immense, so immense, but we’ll be strong and continue to unite the family more than ever. I promise you that. We will never stop missing you and thinking about you.”

Maayan Buchris, the victim’s sister, said “I don’t know what I’ll do now, who I’ll call when things are difficult.

“Just last week, you stayed by me for Shabbat and we slept in the same bed, hugging one another. I would sing to you, and you would sing to me,” she said in her eulogy. “You wanted to get married and have children, but I see that you were meant for greater things — that you are a great person.”

Buchris, who returned to Israel from a backpacking trip in India two weeks ago, was administered emergency treatment at the scene of the terror attack on Sunday before ambulances evacuated her to the Shaare Zedek Hospital in nearby Jerusalem, where she was pronounced dead.

The hospital’s Dr. Ofer Merin said had been stabbed multiple times in the head, heart area and chest. She arrived in critical condition, with no blood pressure and not breathing. “We attempted resuscitation several times but in the end we had to pronounce her death.”

The terrorist was shot and killed by security forces at the scene. The Shin Bet security service later named him as Wissam Tawabte, 34, from Beit Fajjar, a nearby Palestinian village. He did not have previous links to terror activity, the Shin Bet said.

Hailing from Netanya, Hadar Buchris attended school in Safed and the Golan Heights, majoring in theater, before completing two years of national service working with children and youth, first at a moshav near Tiberias, then at a kibbutz in Beit She’an. She joined the Zohar college in Bat Ayin, not far from where she was killed, after touring in the Far East