Author Topic: Christian TV show out, Muslim pressure group blamed!  (Read 1906 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Christian TV show out, Muslim pressure group blamed!
« on: August 25, 2007, 11:06:15 AM »
Here an interesting bit of news I found:

A CBS television station in Tampa, Fla., has announced it is taking the ongoing "Live Prayer with Bill Keller" program, on the airwaves since 2003, off after the local chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations complained of the religious views Keller expressed.

CAIR-Tampa issued a statement that "WTOG-TV (CS44) dropped 'Live Prayer' after the station and its parent company CBS received a letter from and had discussions with the Islamic civil rights and advocacy group."

"It's clear what happened. CAIR pressured CBS in New York to take us off. I have always dealt with the issues of the day from a biblical worldview on my program," Keller told WND. "[The Bible] calls Islam a false religion. They took great offense. CBS caved."

Keller, who has been involved in controversy before, said the last show on the old station will be on Friday, Aug. 31, and the following Monday he will launch a morning program on a competing station
We already had our new morning show in the works," he said.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Re: Christian TV show out, Muslim pressure group blamed!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 03:25:58 AM »
As they gain in numbers, they'll also gain in political power.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 10:07:58 AM »
It is not surprising that CAIR was behind this. They bully anyone with threats of lawsuits to get their way.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

newman

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 01:09:59 PM »
The answer is for REAL Americans to boycott any organisations who cowtow to muslims.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 01:30:29 PM »
What if a Christain show would call Judaism a fake religion and then AIPAC and the ADL would petition to get that show removed?

newman

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 01:42:55 PM »
What if a Christain show would call Judaism a fake religion and then AIPAC and the ADL would petition to get that show removed?

No.

Those self-hating animals would agree.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 06:32:16 PM »
The answer is for REAL Americans to boycott any organisations who cowtow to muslims.

Let's start at the top. :)
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 06:37:10 PM »

A short trial, a water-cooled .30 Browning, a 1,000 round belt and a large quick lime ditch will do the trick.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2007, 12:35:33 AM »

He is such an ugly disgusting creature... and the Arab Muslim financier too!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2007, 10:09:21 AM »

He is such an ugly disgusting creature... and the Arab Muslim financier too!
You mean Gorge Wahhabi Bush, King Fahd or both? 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2007, 11:29:36 AM »
BOTH... they look so good together!