Author Topic: Arab editor of UK paper: I'll dance in Trafalgar Square when Iran nukes Israel  (Read 1159 times)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

London editor prays for nuclear attack on Israel

The editor of an Arabic daily newspaper published in London said in an interview on Lebanese television that he would dance in Trafalgar Square if Iranian missiles hit Israel.

Talking about Iran's nuclear capability on ANB Lebanese television on June 27, Abd Al-Bari Atwan, editor-in-chief of Al-Quds Al-Arabi newspaper, said, "If the Iranian missiles strike Israel, by Allah, I will go to Trafalgar Square and dance with delight."

Bari Atwan founded the pan-Arab daily in London in 1989, and today the paper has a circulation of around 50,000. He is also a regular commentator on Sky News and BBC News 24.

More at Jerusalem Post: http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1188197179708&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

You can see the video of the interview at Little Green Footballs: http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=26850_London-Based_Arab_Editor-_Ill_Dance_in_Trafalgar_Square_When_Iran_Nukes_Israel&only

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
The UK is rotting too death.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
If the UK were a sane country he would be pulled out into the street and shot to death.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

newman

It's not just the stinking muslims. 75% of europe will dance with joy if Israel is nuked (G_D FORBID!).