Author Topic: protest NYC muslim parade  (Read 2087 times)

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
protest NYC muslim parade
« on: September 02, 2007, 08:05:23 PM »
New York City
"WE WILL NOT SUBMIT!"
September 9, 2007

Come and Join the
United American Committee
and other patriots for a Peaceful Protest against the
22nd Annual “Muslim Day Parade”
*Sponsored by:
Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA),
The American arm of the Muslim Brotherhood of Pakistan,
Jamaat-e-Islami.
Our desired goal is NOT to violate the scene with graphic pictures
NOR do we intend to yell or make speeches.
This is a PEACEFUL, VISUAL protest in Two Phases:
First: observation of parade.
Second: peaceful protest adjacent to the street fair at the end of
the parade route at S/E corner of 26th and  Madison Ave.
Participants can join us at any point during the event.
11:45 AM Gathering place – Steps of NY Public Library,
5th Ave between 40th and 42nd Streets.
We will gather to go over strategy and advised guidelines for conduct before heading to the parade route where we wish to more or less blend is as pedestrians and observe, taking pictures, etc.
1:30 PM Re-group - Northeast Corner of Park Ave / 27th Street.
There Patriots are encouraged to don patriotic shirts, flags, hats, signs and other signifiers declaring our unwillingness to tolerate religious totalitarianism in our country.
We will then head over to the street fair location.
We recommend signs / shirts that denounce the following:
Submission in any form to Islamic Religious Law (Sharia), Terrorism, Violence in the name of religion, anti-Semitism, global jihad, Islamisim; Hamas, Hezbollah
(Example: masking tape across your mouth with a word such as "Sharia" written on it,
signifying that freedom of speech is not tolerated under Sharia law.)
Also recommended are messages that encourage Muslims to embrace:
Equality, Democracy, Freedom of Religion, Freedom of Speech, etc....
Remember we do not want any confrontations.
We want to make a visual statement:
"We KNOW who you are!!"

Hope to see JTF members there.

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: protest NYC muslim parade
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 10:32:00 PM »
I'm thinking about attending this. I'm curious to see what's going to be happening here and see if it's going to be a peaceful march or if it's going to be a bunch of hatemonger speakers with the constant chanting of "Allahu Akbar" being chanted in the background. Anyone who's going, you can email me and I can give you my phone number and we can work out exactly when and where we should meet. I don't wanna post it on the forum here.

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 09:19:38 PM »
Has there ever been a "peaceful" gathering of muslims .....you can expect all sorts of guys prancing around with tea towels around their faces shouting allah ackbar

newman

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 09:23:51 PM »
Has there ever been a "peaceful" gathering of muslims .....you can expect all sorts of guys prancing around with tea towels around their faces shouting allah ackbar
""peaceful" gathering of muslims "

That would be the news story (and oxymoron) of the century! ;D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 09:43:05 PM »
kellymaureen asks "...Has there ever been a "peaceful" gathering of muslims?..."

Yes.

Such exists wherever one finds a Mohammedan cemetary.

kellymaureen

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 09:44:19 PM »
Not in iraq..they used cemetaries as bases to launch attacks against US and British soldiers ;)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 09:56:09 PM »
kellymaureen asks "...Has there ever been a "peaceful" gathering of muslims?..."

Yes.

Such exists wherever one finds a Mohammedan cemetary.
I think there is a time period after they are dead and in the ground that has to pass after to really be safe :o
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 10:25:33 PM »
After seeing what happened at today's parade, I'm afriad of the same type of situation happening at the muzzie parade. It's making me think twice about whether or not I wanna go check it out. I'll have to think about it.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007, 10:29:16 PM »
After seeing what happened at today's parade, I'm afriad of the same type of situation happening at the muzzie parade. It's making me think twice about whether or not I wanna go check it out. I'll have to think about it.
I would keep away from there. That group is even worse look at what goes on at that hodge thing they have every year stampedes and shoving people off bridges.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2007, 10:52:28 PM »
I would like to come out there... I hope I can get out of work for at least an hour or 2 to meet you all! ;D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2007, 01:07:04 AM »
kellymaureen:  "...Not in iraq..they used cemetaries as bases to launch attacks against US and British soldiers..."

That was only because the cemetaries weren't filled to capacity!

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2007, 08:20:28 PM »
After seeing what happened at today's parade, I'm afraid of the same type of situation happening at the muzzie parade. It's making me think twice about whether or not I wanna go check it out. I'll have to think about it.
I would keep away from there. That group is even worse look at what goes on at that hodge thing they have every year stampedes and shoving people off bridges.

This is not the Haj, it is midtown Manhattan. If we do not stand up to them there, where will we? Will there be a potential for danger, of course. Our military are dodging bullets and IED's for us, the least we can do is to let the muzzies know, to their faces, that marching on our graves is not acceptable and that they are not wanted here.
"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
                                                  John Wayne

Hope to meet some of you there.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2007, 09:47:09 PM »
A gathering of peaceful muslims.

I'm not being mean, just being honest.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2007, 10:01:31 PM »
Fight fire with fire at this thing!

Nobody shower for a week and don't wear deodorant. That way you'll smell half as bad as they do!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2007, 10:11:28 PM »
The United American Committee is a really great group, I just wish I was in NYC to take part in the protest.  Anytime Muslims march for anything, it's inevitably going to be something that we are required to protest against, that's just the nature of this battle.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris