2 (11.1%)
Nazi
9 (50%)
A guy who hangs out in mens rooms
3 (16.7%)
Hillary's lover
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ron Paul  (Read 5150 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ron Paul
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2007, 01:00:51 PM »
Ze'ev's conclusion:  "...I just think that Israel going it alone is dangerous militarily and politically..."

Extremely dangerous.

However, it was finding the courage and prayer to face up to the military and political dangers and do what had to be done, which enabled the State of Israel to come into being as well as survive to the present day.

Add to those dangers the willingness to follow Rabbi Meir Kahane simply because he knew and spoke truth, and for all of us to follow Chaim Ben Pesach and work to carry out the JTF program for taking back both Israel as well as America...

It appears to me that we have no other choice other than to be courageous and do what is right.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2007, 01:14:06 PM »
RationalThought:  "...He [Ron Paul]claims, "They [the Neo-cons unconditionally support Israel and have a close alliance with the Likud Party."

What in this [Paul's] analysis is not true?

It is the refusal to lend unconditional support for the Bolshevik suicidal regime now ruling Israel, together with having a close alliance with Kahanists and other Torah-true Jews who are prevented in taking part in Israel's electoral process, which is America's problem in the Middle East.

It seems to me that ending America's control over Israel's policies via "financial and military assistance", as well as America's drastic reduction in any and all "involvement" 6000 miles from our shores (thus ending the genocidal "Peace Process") would be just the ticket to enhance Jewish security and sovereignty over our own Holy Land.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2007, 01:23:01 PM »
-Eagle Eye:  "...Agreed.  There are no divergent interests between American and Israel on this issue..."

No?
Iran and the other maniacal murderous Muslim Nazi regimes are in Israel's back yard and some of them share borders with her...It is Israel's responsiblity to fight for her own survival...not America's or any other country's job!

-Eagle Eye:  "...Yes, because it [...Israel going it alone is dangerous militarily and politically...]  will fuel antisemitic conspiracy theories..."

First of all, Who cares?

Secondly, in a world with more Jew-hating and Jew-haters than has ever been seen since the inception of The Third Reich, it is not possible to fuel, give birth to, or refute conspiracies blaming the Jews for any and all evils!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2007, 01:51:53 PM »
I can't believe people still doubt how evil this pedophile is. He has said that Syria and Iran are our friends and accused Israel of genocide against Arabs. He says he is against all foreign aid and all Middle East involvement but this is a HUGE piece of taqqiyah. He really wants us to form alliances with Syria, Lebanon, Egypt., etc. against Israel. He would actually send our soldiers to the Middle East to fight tiny Israel.  :o

This beast is a white supremacist Nazi along the lines of David Duke. Chaim has even said he is a German Nazi (he is a German American). He is one of those who only believes Germans are truly white.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2007, 03:51:34 AM »
I certainly do think Israel should fight Iran.  But Iran threatens the entire non-Muslim world, including everything from Japan to Europe to America.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2007, 10:22:46 AM »
The problem is that those nations are more eager to sacrify the Israel to the beast than fight it; Israel is becoming the burdening stone for nations; I woud not advice the Jewish people to rely on any outside goverment even USA; besides ortodox jews shoud rely more on Allmighty G-d than on men; even rightues ones. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2007, 10:29:50 AM »
True
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2007, 03:10:42 PM »
I agree with that too.  In the case that Israel has to go alone, I think they should.  Ideally, they won't have to.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 11:26:36 AM by EagleEye »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2007, 05:49:03 PM »
Some dumb people can't see that Islam is the reason those countries act the way they do, and believe they are "resisting Israeli Oppression" instead.  First of all, such oppression doesn't exist, because Palis are NOT a legitimate people.

Did the Beslan massacre by Chechens, the attacks on Indians by Muslims, the riots in France, 9/11, the support of terrorist regimes all happen because of Israel?  Give me a break.   Muslims are violent, because there is something wrong with them, not for environmental reasons.  It is weakness, not strength, which encourages terrorism.  Muslims are the way they are because of their religion, not the political environment.

I fully agree with you. But there are so many people who believe that Israel is the main reason behind all this, especially 9/11.

newman

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2007, 08:53:00 PM »
The problem is that those nations are more eager to sacrify the Israel to the beast than fight it; Israel is becoming the burdening stone for nations; I woud not advice the Jewish people to rely on any outside goverment even USA; besides ortodox jews shoud rely more on Allmighty G-d than on men; even rightues ones. 

You're spot on, UR.

That is a fundamental teaching of Torah.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2007, 09:11:50 PM »
The anti-American people, often who have neo-nazi sympathies, who suggest that Israel is the only cause of Islamic resentment are insinuating that we should stop supporting it for that alleged reason.  Why?  Israel is morally justified, Islam is not.  We could militarily destroy the entire Islamic world if we ever want to.  These neo-nazis suggest we let Muslims call the shots.  They want Bin Laden to determine our foreign policy.

Offline Ashkenazi

• New JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2007, 11:03:05 AM »
Whats wrong with Ron Paul? I saw his campaign and intentions for this country he seems like the sharpest tool in the shed. Hes got my vote, I dont know about the rest of you but would you Ron Paul critics rather vote for barack obama? that islamist dune coon that anti semitic biggot thats said him self he wasnt mentally prepared for the position of president or that communist whore hillary that'll probably harm the jews just as much as obama would love to? All Im saying for the sake of us jews he's our best bet. Im guessing with his popularity he's a top running candidate (in 3rd place) I dont know if its true or not that my opinion, anyways I think he's a hell lot better than those top two running candidate that show obvious hostility and danger to both israel and america.
We must ensure that the State of Israel has a definite Jewish majority, or otherwise the notion of a Jewish state will become void.

Ehud Olmert

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2007, 11:10:19 AM »
no he has in the republican primaries 2%   

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/   

http://www.pollingreport.com/wh08rep.htm
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 11:15:38 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2007, 11:17:14 AM »
RationalThought:  "...He [Ron Paul]claims, "They [the Neo-cons unconditionally support Israel and have a close alliance with the Likud Party."

What in this [Paul's] analysis is not true?

It is the refusal to lend unconditional support for the Bolshevik suicidal regime now ruling Israel, together with having a close alliance with Kahanists and other Torah-true Jews who are prevented in taking part in Israel's electoral process, which is America's problem in the Middle East.

It seems to me that ending America's control over Israel's policies via "financial and military assistance", as well as America's drastic reduction in any and all "involvement" 6000 miles from our shores (thus ending the genocidal "Peace Process") would be just the ticket to enhance Jewish security and sovereignty over our own Holy Land.

No.  For Israel to be independent, it's up to Israel to stop accepting the loans.  Israel must say no. 

I discussed this with a supporter of the Bolsheviks and the person actually agreed with me. 

The person calls Israeli citizens a bunch of "free thinkers." 

So I told him if they're "free thinkers", then they'll stop voting for politicians who always ask the US government what to do.  And the person agreed.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2007, 11:18:15 AM »
I agree with that too.  In the cast that Israel has to go alone, I think they should.  Ideally, they won't have to.

Olmert needs to go immediately.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2007, 12:34:50 PM »
Re:  "...Olmert needs to go immediately..."

A top aid to the Israeli P.M. brought him your message this morning.

He called the Shabak on the phone, mumbled a few words, hung up the phone, and replied the following:

"RationThought must be brought to justice for inciting racism and planning terrorist attacks!"

(not really!... :D ...but it seems all they do in Jerusalem is play "musical chairs"....Olmert leaves....in steps The New Olmert!...only the names and faces change, never the subservience to the CFR & EU.)

Joe Schmo

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2007, 12:54:27 PM »
I don't support Ron Paul, and frankly know nothing about him, but the arguments written here against him are weak at best. 

Isn't there any damming, hard evidence that people can cite? 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2007, 03:32:17 PM »
Ron Paul said in the last debate that the US basically shouldn't be involved in bombing nuclear Iran and that since Israel has 200-300 nuclear warheads, it is her call to protect herself.

I know that is a nazi comment with bad intentions for Israel, but on a different interpretation, is he right?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2007, 03:36:36 PM »
Ron Paul said in the last debate that the US basically shouldn't be involved in bombing nuclear Iran and that since Israel has 200-300 nuclear warheads, it is her call to protect herself.

I know that is a nazi comment with bad intentions for Israel, but on a different interpretation, is he right?

Not in my opinion, that would be disastrous for Israel.  Hmm war against Iran, Syria, Hamas, Hezballah all at the same time?  Doesn't seem like an ideal situation to me.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Joe Schmo

« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2007, 03:38:55 PM »

Chaim always said that the best thing for Israel is the absence of American pressure.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2007, 08:41:17 AM »

Not in my opinion, that would be disastrous for Israel.  Hmm war against Iran, Syria, Hamas, Hezballah all at the same time?  Doesn't seem like an ideal situation to me.

If this friendship is true and sincere than it's not the problem; but US road map to disaster and pro A-rab ME policy is indicating something oposite; The Torrah speaks that Israel is the land of Elohim not for sale and everyone who'll try to split it in two is cursed by G-d; even in secularist point of view the land concesion and return to pre 1967 Aushwitz borders in exchange for Hudna (10 years time islamic ceasfire with kufirs) is suicide; and dear Wladimir Zebotynski the Islamamonazist A-rabs and their Iranian slaves are adamant in their will to wipe out Israel and Jews from the face of planet; it's better to confront them now when Israel still has some friends in the west, and military advantage.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2007, 08:42:58 AM »
I agree 100%

Shot at 2010-01-03