Author Topic: Dhimmi Meatpacking plant caves on muslim demands.  (Read 6863 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Dhimmi Meatpacking plant caves on muslim demands.
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2007, 09:18:26 PM »
I'm thinking the Dems will probably not kick out the "black victims", but include the "mexican victims" in as well, thus they will get twice the vote. Come too think of it, I'm sure this is what will happen. The liberals need more "slaves on the plantation." They don't care if they are black, or mexican. The more slaves they have, they stay in power.

Good grief, I know a few "white slaves" that have voted for the liberals for 50 years, and still complain   and complain why nothing has changed. Liberals promise change, nothing happens, and slaves still vote for the "massah".

Sheep are stupid!!!

I was one, I voted for Bush. :embarassed:
Don't feel to bad about voting for Bush I did also however what was really the alternative. Your most likely correct about the Dem's trying to share the pie. The thing is this black minister didn't seem to like the fact that he might end up playing second fiddle to the hispanics because of the potential of their great voting power.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2007, 09:29:32 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7HZdaE3-1v8

MELTING IN THE POT

Pass this one around.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2007, 09:31:32 PM »
When i had to work on Saturday i has to find someone the trade shifts with
Isn't it he truth. I deal with labor issues and I have seen companies put up with things from the muslims that they would for no other group. Now I just don't even remark about it anymore I just let them do it until its policy and then after a time I toss it up into the companies face when I want an accommodation somewhere else.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2007, 07:13:21 PM »
~*Mills*~ ,
I'm not Jewish and considering going (semi- kosher) ;) Sorry people, I gotta have my crawfish and shrimp ! :) :) :)
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2007, 08:38:47 PM »
~*Mills*~ ,
I'm not Jewish and considering going (semi- kosher) ;) Sorry people, I gotta have my crawfish and shrimp ! :) :) :)

Fess up, you ol' redneck.

You like your hog jows & possum grits, too dontcha? ;)