Author Topic: Newman's plan for inner-city schools.  (Read 30073 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Newman's plan for inner-city schools.
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2007, 09:46:54 PM »
The public school system must end period. It is throwing money away. The moron klien that runs the city school system has said that high schools may have to go on for seven years since the blacks and the browns are too dumb to finish school in four years. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean that by not having schools you will let the savages roam the streets and do what comes genetically natural for them, creating mayhem, we should confine them to restricted areas with currency that can only be spent in 'their ghetto hood' and keep them heavily medicated, which will curtail their violent nature and also hinder their obsession to procreate.
That's why  public housing was built. Its called "gentrification". Familiar with the word and its meaning? This, your grand idea ::), has been going on for years.
How does public housing = gentrification?  Gentrification is the fix for an area destroyed by the same type of people who use public housing.
It is amazing that people provided affordable cheap housing don't appreciate it - improve on it - use it as a leg up to better.  Instead they make it a hellhole.  Then they complain about being forced to live with each other.
I bet the same public housing - inhabited by a group of Jewish people (Italian, Irish, etc...) would be a stellar and much sought after place to live.  In fact I know of many in the area where I grew up.

Good point, Bullcat.

There's no such thing as a 'bad' neighbourhood, only bad people.

When Jews inhabbited Harlem in the early 1900s, it was a fine place to live. Poor? Yes, but a good decent area. Enter the jungle jumpers and before you can say 'mmmm hmmm'.................instant hellhole!

Bullcat and newman you are exactly right. On the east side of Harlem just south of 125 street was once inhabited by Italian, Jewish and Irish folks up until about the mid 60s when they just could not take the influx of destructive blacks moving into once nice buildings. As soon as the white folks left the whole place went down the tubes. Distruction in the halls plumbing ripped out and on and on. In the Bronx there was a street called the Grand Concourse. Wonderful apartment buildings were there inhabited by white folks. As soon as blacks started moving in the same trend of distruction took place until today half the buildings there are uninhabitable or had to be torn down. Apartment buildings such as the ones that were built there could have lasted 150 to 200 years with humans living in them under the proper care. It took the animals less than 20 years to make many of them get into conditions that were beyond repair.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2007, 09:49:58 PM »
Zoos are made up of animals, not concrete.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2007, 09:58:35 PM »
I duns be... backed into a corner

Misquotes are so funny!!
I see She and JB had the same English teacher ;D
What you am talk about, I nose engish.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2007, 10:02:02 PM »

Misquotes are so funny!!
What you am talk about, I nose engish.
Its might be English but its not the kings English ::)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2007, 10:03:09 PM »
I saw a special on SouthAfrica on TV.  It showed a day in the life of 2 paramedics.  It was horrible.
They had to go into an apartment building (a high rise).  You could tell it was formerly a beautiful building.  They had to respond to a sick person on one of the upper floors.  They had to climb the stairs to get to her.  The reason...the animals who lived their used the elevator shaft as a garbage shoot.
They finally get to her.  She is probably weighs about 300 lbs.  They can't work on her - because all the other blacks are picking at her.  They had to yell to keep them away.  Then they had to carry this huge woman back down all the steps.  The blacks still continued to pick at her on the way down.   Like animals.  It was like an episode of Wild Kingdom.  It is amazing the destruction they leave in their wake.
You could tell that what were once beautiful areas looked like war zones.
A housing project in America = a housing project in South Africa with these animals.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Erica

« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2007, 03:28:24 AM »

Misquotes are so funny!!
Do you see what I mean? I posted "I duns be" to poke fun at the idiots who use it to make black people look stupid. I never used ebonics here to express myself. I posted that to show that what I had to say in my OWN words was a whole lot better than reading "I DUNS BE". Reading is fundamental.

Erica

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2007, 03:31:59 AM »
The public school system must end period. It is throwing money away. The moron klien that runs the city school system has said that high schools may have to go on for seven years since the blacks and the browns are too dumb to finish school in four years. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean that by not having schools you will let the savages roam the streets and do what comes genetically natural for them, creating mayhem, we should confine them to restricted areas with currency that can only be spent in 'their ghetto hood' and keep them heavily medicated, which will curtail their violent nature and also hinder their obsession to procreate.
That's why  public housing was built. Its called "gentrification". Familiar with the word and its meaning? This, your grand idea ::), has been going on for years.
How does public housing = gentrification?  Gentrification is the fix for an area destroyed by the same type of people who use public housing.
It is amazing that people provided affordable cheap housing don't appreciate it - improve on it - use it as a leg up to better.  Instead they make it a hellhole.  Then they complain about being forced to live with each other.
I bet the same public housing - inhabited by a group of Jewish people (Italian, Irish, etc...) would be a stellar and much sought after place to live.  In fact I know of many in the area where I grew up.

Public housing = gentrification because its the act of moving one race into a concentrated area, barring their 'kind' from every other race. Moving blacks into their 'own spaces' is like me saying that whites should only live in Alaska, because the snow is white... its stupid. We belong everywhere. This world wasn't built so that we could all separate ourselves from everyone in it. God created it so that we could share it in peace. THAT'LL never happen.

newman

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2007, 03:44:01 AM »
Public housing = gentrification because its the act of moving one race into a concentrated area, barring their 'kind' from every other race. Moving blacks into their 'own spaces' is like me saying that whites should only live in Alaska, because the snow is white... its stupid. We belong everywhere. This world wasn't built so that we could all separate ourselves from everyone in it. G-d created it so that we could share it in peace. THAT'LL never happen.

Look up any newspaper article about gentrification and it referrs to trash moving out and affluent, civilised people moving in. How can putting ghetto canibals in a good neighborhood be 'gentrification'?

Secondly, the world WAS created to keep people apart. That's what huge oceans and mountain ranges are for. This means that only the white man and his Jewish betters would be able to move around because they were the only ones with the brain power to do so.

Erica

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2007, 03:46:31 AM »
Public housing = gentrification because its the act of moving one race into a concentrated area, barring their 'kind' from every other race. Moving blacks into their 'own spaces' is like me saying that whites should only live in Alaska, because the snow is white... its stupid. We belong everywhere. This world wasn't built so that we could all separate ourselves from everyone in it. G-d created it so that we could share it in peace. THAT'LL never happen.

Look up any newspaper article about gentrification and it referrs to trash moving out and affluent, civilised people moving in. How can putting ghetto canibals in a good neighborhood be 'gentrification'?

Secondly, the world WAS created to keep people apart. That's what huge oceans and mountain ranges are for. This means that only the white man and his Jewish betters would be able to move around because they were the only ones with the brain power to do so.
...which brings us all here ... ::)  You live in the city called the "Melting Pot" because everyone resides there, and no one but whites and Jews were smart enough  to move around? Have you any idea how crazy that sounds?

newman

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2007, 03:49:30 AM »

...which brings us all here ... ::)  You live in the city called the "Melting Pot" because everyone resides there, and no one but whites and Jews were smart enough  to move around? Have you any idea how crazy that sounds?

The blacks couldn't move out of their jungle without the white man! Name ONE black seafarer or explorer who left his land, went into the unknown and discovered another land.

What black EVER moved continents by his own device?

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2007, 05:52:32 AM »

Misquotes are so funny!!
I duns be idiots
sorry, couldn't resist

Erica

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2007, 10:47:00 AM »

The blacks couldn't move out of their jungle without the white man! Name ONE black seafarer or explorer who left his land, went into the unknown and discovered another land.

Estevanico de Dorantes- He didn't discover America but he was the first black to set foot on the land via a gold searching expedition led by Pamfilo de Narvaez. http://www.keyshistory.org/FL-Fla-Sp-1.html

And Matthew Henson was the first black man to reach the Arctic Circle/ North Pole.   http://unmuseum.mus.pa.us/henson.htm

newman

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2007, 04:30:31 PM »

Estevanico de Dorantes- He didn't discover America but he was the first black to set foot on the land via a gold searching expedition led by Pamfilo de Narvaez. http://www.keyshistory.org/FL-Fla-Sp-1.html

And Matthew Henson was the first black man to reach the Arctic Circle/ North Pole.   http://unmuseum.mus.pa.us/henson.htm

On ships designed, developed and built by whom???...............

With navigation techniques and equipment developed by whom???......

YOU GUESSED IT............................ WHITES!!!

Erica

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2007, 09:19:56 PM »

On ships designed, developed and built by whom???...............

With navigation techniques and equipment developed by whom???......

YOU GUESSED IT............................ WHITES!!!
Who in the hell cares? Columbus didn't design or build the ship he sailed to "the Indies" ::)  What is your point? They, Matthew Henson and  Estevanico de Dorantes made it to their destinations by way of will and determination.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 09:21:54 PM by Erica »

newman

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2007, 09:21:40 PM »
Who in the hell cares? Columbus didn't design or build the ship he sailed to "the Indies" ::)  What is your point? He made it there by way of will and determination.

But HIS RACE did.

Erica

« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2007, 09:22:54 PM »
Who in the hell cares? Columbus didn't design or build the ship he sailed to "the Indies" ::)  What is your point? He made it there by way of will and determination.

But HIS RACE did.
check out the edited response newman. Tell me something before you do that though... What race was Christopher Columbus?

newman

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2007, 09:31:37 PM »

But HIS RACE did.
check out the edited response newman. Tell me something before you do that though... What race was Christopher Columbus?

White...of Jewish parentage, but white.

Erica

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2007, 09:37:48 PM »

But HIS RACE did.
You don't give a damn about who did what, you just want to be that crab in the barrel who always pulls the person above you down because you can't go anywhere. Give the men credit for what they achieved, just like Eli Whitney deserves the credit for developing the Cotton Gin.

Erica

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2007, 09:39:23 PM »

But HIS RACE did.

Christopher Columbus was Italian. Have you ever heard of an Italian Jew before, really?

« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 09:42:03 PM by Erica »

newman

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2007, 09:43:08 PM »

But HIS RACE did.
You don't give a damn about who did what, you just want to be that crab in the barrel who always pulls the person above you down because you can't go anywhere. Give the men credit for what they achieved, just like Eli Whitney deserves the credit for developing the Cotton Gin.

No....

You were throwing curve balls.

The negroe race has collectively invented/ achieved NOTHING.

Any improvements they made were only because of white education and technology.

Which brings us back to how this started.

The oceans were to keep schvartzas in africa.

newman

« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2007, 09:44:20 PM »

But HIS RACE did.

Christopher Columbus was Italian. Have you ever heard of an Italian Jew before, really?

Italy is full of Italian Jews, FYI

Erica

« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2007, 09:53:30 PM »

But HIS RACE did.

Italy is full of Italian Jews, FYI
You'll say anything to deflect from your being wrong. He was not Jewish at all. Italians aren't white; they're Italians.

newman

« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2007, 09:57:36 PM »
You'll say anything to deflect from your being wrong. He was not Jewish at all. Italians aren't white; they're Italians.

I'll post that for the Italian members and see what they say. :)

BTW: Columbus was a Son of Jews who converted (ie:still a Jew by Torah law).

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2007, 09:57:59 PM »
Erica

Does "The Man" still hold hold you down? ;)
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Erica

« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2007, 10:00:22 PM »
Erica

Does "The Man" still hold hold you down? ;)
Who is the man... and NO ONE EVER held me down. I dont' blame white people for things that happened to me, or didn't happen for me. I make things happen for myself.