Author Topic: Donnie the Trick goes full nazi, again (*According to Putin's Nazi Iranian Buds)  (Read 2160 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
*edit nazi link oops. It had a really news sounding name...*

“Some of our so-called allies that we work with and that we protect militarily, they are sending massive amounts of money to ISIS," Donald Trump says.

US Republican frontrunner Donald Trump has implied that Israel is supporting Daesh (ISIL) by “sending massive amounts of money” to the Takfiri terrorists in Syria and Iraq.

Trump made the remarks in a recent interview with the Morning Joe show, shortly before he cancelled his trip to Israel.

“Some of our so-called allies that we work with and that we protect militarily, they are sending massive amounts of money to ISIS and to al-Qaeda and to others,” he said, using an alternative acronym for the terrorist group.

Asked about who he was talking about, Trump said “you know who it is. What do I have to bring it up for? You know who it is.”

He said that he will not mention US allies which support Daesh because of his relationship with Israelis, but noted that no one talks about Israel, even though everyone is aware of support Israel and other states provide to ISIL.

“There are, but I’m not gonna say it, because I have a lot of relationships with people. But there are. And you know that. And everybody knows that. And nobody says it. Nobody talks about it,” Trump said.

The multi-billionaire businessman said the US government knows about it, suggesting checking records to insure his claims are true.

“All you have to do is check your records. Our government knows the countries,” he stated.

On Thursday, Trump cancelled his plan to visit Israel, saying he would reschedule “at a later date after I become President of the US.”

One reason he mentioned why he had called off his visit was that he did not want to put Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu “under pressure.”

Trump’s campaign has been marked by controversy from the start, but he leads the GOP field with 33 percent support among Republican primary voters.

According to American writer Mickey Z., “It’s always interesting when Donald Trump peels away a propaganda layer to offer a tiny glimpse at the corporate-political brotherhood.”
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 11:03:50 PM by Israel Chai »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Donnie the Trick goes full nazi, again
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 12:21:36 AM »
I'm not defending Trump one bit but he could have meant Turkey.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 04:46:07 PM »
I'm not defending Trump one bit but he could have meant Turkey.

The USA militarily protects Turkey? As far as I know, it could either be South Korea he's talking about, or Israel. Ira Michealson helped me realize that's not the point of the article. There are nazi groups that now use this to get Israel-haters to support Trump. There are right-wingers who use it as proof to show he's anti-pisslam. Besides his already iffy position on Israel, this is more of an example that he doesn't care about issues, or allies, he cares about Trump, and will say whatever to get support.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 11:21:20 PM »
Where exactly did he mention Israel? He might have meant Saudis with whom he does have relationships. And US does consider these smelly saudi ragheads as "allies" and it's a fact they're terrorism-sponsoring state.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2015, 11:36:08 PM »
Press TV is a Jew hating website.
Trump is talking about Turkey, not Israel.

Israel is working with Russia.  Of course the RAG, "Press TV" believes that everything wrong in the world is Israel's fault.
Why even link these aholes

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2015, 11:37:08 PM »
In fact, Trump may not be people's favorite cand.. but, he didnt say all that bullsh't that Red State accused him of either re Israel and Jewish people.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2015, 04:52:41 AM »
I think he means Turkey and or Qatar, and the Iranian outlet Preas TV is trying to saw more confusion.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2015, 06:04:24 AM »
Where exactly did he mention Israel? He might have meant Saudis with whom he does have relationships. And US does consider these smelly saudi ragheads as "allies" and it's a fact they're terrorism-sponsoring state.

He specifically said protects militarily, the USA doesn't protect Saudi Arabia militarily.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2015, 06:09:01 AM »
It's true that Israel is going into syria to bring back syrian fighters and treat them in Israeli hospitals financed by Jewish tax payers there are hundreds of them now in Israel.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2015, 01:14:26 PM »
The USA militarily protects Turkey? As far as I know, it could either be South Korea he's talking about, or Israel. Ira Michealson helped me realize that's not the point of the article. There are nazi groups that now use this to get Israel-haters to support Trump. There are right-wingers who use it as proof to show he's anti-pisslam. Besides his already iffy position on Israel, this is more of an example that he doesn't care about issues, or allies, he cares about Trump, and will say whatever to get support.
Well, Press TV is the official Nazi propaganda arm of the Iranian regime, so their conclusions might be just a bit biased. I am not trying to whitewash Trump, just saying to consider the source.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2015, 01:17:10 PM »
He specifically said protects militarily, the USA doesn't protect Saudi Arabia militarily.
Unfortunately yes we do, and Turkey too; Turkey is a key part of NATO.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2015, 11:01:55 PM »
Well, Press TV is the official Nazi propaganda arm of the Iranian regime, so their conclusions might be just a bit biased. I am not trying to whitewash Trump, just saying to consider the source.

WHOA WHOA Really? I didn't know I was promoting a link from Iran.