Author Topic: Undercover IDF Unit Infiltrates Hamas Territory and grabs Shalit's Kidnapper!  (Read 4113 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Undercover IDF Unit Infiltrates Hamas Territory and grabs Shalit's Kidnapper
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2007, 09:57:40 PM »
how about we expand our borders to greater israel than, make non jewish israelis take a vow of loyalty to israel and also threaten the destruction of the dome of the rock if any muslim attacks israel. hopefully that will be done anyway. and oh yeah preamptive strikes on iran and other muslim countries

If by "vow of loyalty" you mean "forced expulsion" then I'm all for your plan.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Boeregeneraal

Re: Undercover IDF Unit Infiltrates Hamas Territory and grabs Shalit's Kidnapper!
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2007, 10:05:43 PM »
Now we want information.

Let the toenail-pulling begin. :)

ah come on, hehe, toenail pulling...thats  what you do to primary school children. This thing they captured is not human, therefore torture the hell out of him, or should i say, it !!!

Just give me a sharp (blunt is ok as well) knife, ill get the information out of him...