Author Topic: British visitor has baby confiscated by NYC gestapo  (Read 1331 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
British visitor has baby confiscated by NYC gestapo
« on: January 08, 2016, 10:43:14 AM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: British visitor has baby confiscated by NYC gestapo
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 06:19:16 AM »
If she's such a devout Christian she would not have had a baby as a single woman from a sperm donor like that.

If a Christian woman has a baby then she needs to be married and her husband and not some random sperm donor should be the father.

If she had a husband who is infertile or something like that I still believe that adoption of a baby is much better morally and theologically than taking another man's sperm into her body like that.

The fact that she would be a single woman who deliberately got pregnant while single from some man she's never met tells me she is not at all a devout Christian and her own sexual sin (even though she just got sperm and didn't actually have sex with the man) isn't much better than the sin she's so concerned about with the foster parent.

Also what kind of maniac leaves a baby alone in a hotel room? She deserved to be under investigation. How dare she leave that baby alone in a hotel room with no caretaker to pursue her own selfish activities?

She brought this on herself and she's paying the price for her sins.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 10:31:09 AM »
All true. But! Its not gestapo's job to confiscate children.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 12:03:43 PM »
All true. But! Its not gestapo's job to confiscate children.

I actually agree that in this case her child should not have been taken away. I believe that there should have been an investigation as to whether the child really was neglected or not and that she should have been given a warning to keep the child with her at all times. It's more hurtful to the child to be taken away and cared for by strangers than it is to be left alone for 30 minutes.

However I still have a big problem with the fact that she thinks it's ok to deliberately get pregnant through a sperm bank without even a husband in the picture at all. It's all about selfishness for her. Then she has the gall to claim she objects to the caregiver because of her Christian values after what she did.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2016, 08:44:03 PM »
Well we don't know for sure what the reason for the lab baby.

We don't know for sure it was 30 minutes - that came from an anonymous hotel worker. I know they're taught to lie/exaggerate.

Either way the baby is alive and innocent.  Sure as hell it should not have been given to two homo dykes. And how the hell did a pair of Sodom and Gomorrah become Forster parents? I'm more concern about that.

The baby was not hurt.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774