Author Topic: Trump accusations  (Read 1107 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Trump accusations
« on: February 04, 2016, 05:53:21 PM »
What do you think about what Trump is saying about Cruz's people sending out messages that Carson dropped out, so vote for me stuff?  I think it's Trump being a sore loser.  But, what if he can prove that?  What do you think if it's real that Cruz did this?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Trump accusations
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 07:26:31 PM »
What do you think about what Trump is saying about Cruz's people sending out messages that Carson dropped out, so vote for me stuff?  I think it's Trump being a sore loser.  But, what if he can prove that?  What do you think if it's real that Cruz did this?

Trump's campaign strategists told him to make these accusations.  They are nonsensical.  Laundry boy should drop our anyway.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 07:52:26 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                      :fist:

It is complete nonsense. We all have to encourage everyone to support Ted Cruz and
 those who would make the mistake of supporting Rubio and or Trump must be
 discouraged from this by explaining the enormous drawbacks in this disastrous decision.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 07:10:59 AM »
Seems like a taste of some old Texas politics here  :::D  The whole issue just doesn't pass the smell test and could have best been avoided... That entire primary in Iowa is a comedy... Seems ripe for back room deals and fraud... Carson being in or out was not going to be the end of the world... It's good that Cruz won because it gave him some momentum  going forward... Here again the way the crazy system is set up there for Republicans and as Trump correctly pointed out Ted got 6 and I got 5 delegates where is the big win... Winning Iowa was important for Cruz so I could see pulling out all the stops in order to win... There again Carson was on TV yesterday crying the blues poisoning the well with claims of dirty tricks possibly costing Cruz votes going forward.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 08:04:43 AM »
Are the delegates slitted in most/all states?
Seems like a taste of some old Texas politics here  :::D  The whole issue just doesn't pass the smell test and could have best been avoided... That entire primary in Iowa is a comedy... Seems ripe for back room deals and fraud... Carson being in or out was not going to be the end of the world... It's good that Cruz won because it gave him some momentum  going forward... Here again the way the crazy system is set up there for Republicans and as Trump correctly pointed out Ted got 6 and I got 5 delegates where is the big win... Winning Iowa was important for Cruz so I could see pulling out all the stops in order to win... There again Carson was on TV yesterday crying the blues poisoning the well with claims of dirty tricks possibly costing Cruz votes going forward.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 08:48:36 AM »
Are the delegates slitted in most/all states?
I really don't know... I believe that many states are a take all proposition... There again it seems that once they get to the convention all votes are open for grabs unless it's going a so called coronation like they did with Dole and again with McCain... In all honesty when you reside in New York as I do voting for a Republican presidential candidate is a very abstract thing.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years