Author Topic: Cruz won South Carolina debate Saturday night Hands Down.  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Cruz won South Carolina debate Saturday night Hands Down.
« on: February 14, 2016, 12:38:39 PM »
The media is lying to influence voters, just as they do after every Republican debate.   They always try to push Cruz to the periphery or say that he lost because they want the perception of Republican voters to be that he lost, so they'll vote against him, because the media fears a Cruz nomination.   

Cruz was once again solid and he stayed above the fray of some very nasty attacks.   He always shows he does not need to make childish attacks and jabs like Jeb, Trump Carson etc, because he has substantive things to say in an intelligent way, unlike the rest of them.

Marco Rubio continues to lie about his position on immigration and continues to lie about Cruz's record on immigration, despite the fact that both topics can be easily established by facts and public record showing Rubio is lying.

It is time for South Carolina to put the final nail in Jeb Bush's wasted campaign efforts and I hope Kasich and Carson go with him so we can have more focus on Cruz's candidacy and battle with Trump.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Cruz won South Carolina debate Saturday night Hands Down.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 03:21:01 PM »
I think that at this point Jebbush is hurting mainly Rubio, both  running as a hyspanic candidate, both being fake...

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 05:18:52 PM »
I think that at this point Jebbush is hurting mainly Rubio, both  running as a hyspanic candidate, both being fake...

This may be true.  I hope you're right and if so maybe better that Jeb remains stubborn and stays in the race.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 05:54:23 PM »
I'm praying he wins in Texas, too.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 11:03:08 AM »
Cruz stands on truth....he doesn't have to lie about anything or profane people, he knows what his path is to be, remaining on solid ground.