Author Topic: Twenty-Eighth Day: Rastafarian Lookalike Arrested For Armed Robbery Spree  (Read 960 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Man Arrested For Armed Robberies At Barth's Drug Store, Uncle Joe's Pizza In Downtown Riverhead

http://riverheadlocal.com/2015/05/16/man-arrested-for-armed-robberies-at-barths-drug-store-uncle-joes-pizza-in-downtown-riverhead/

Gee whiz I wonder what he used the money for... :laugh:

LSDBR

Brian Houpe, Jr.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Twenty-Eighth Day: Rastafarian Lookalike Arrested For Armed Robbery Spree
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 05:46:55 AM »
Man Arrested For Armed Robberies At Barth's Drug Store, Uncle Joe's Pizza In Downtown Riverhead

http://riverheadlocal.com/2015/05/16/man-arrested-for-armed-robberies-at-barths-drug-store-uncle-joes-pizza-in-downtown-riverhead/

Gee whiz I wonder what he used the money for... :laugh:

LSDBR

Brian Houpe, Jr.
Have mercy  :::D I guess he needed some flea powders...  My, my it's a local creature... Just a stones throw away in beautiful downtown Riverhead  :'(... The story said he wore a gorilla mask to disguise himself... My question is why bother putting on a mask... In Riverhead gorillas are about a third of the population.... Sadly Riverhead once had a interesting section known as Polish town... Once a year they would have a nice  Fair... Polish town is now rasta town... Besides being the county seat it was the place to go years ago if you wanted to do some serious shopping... I think once the shopping malls came in the once fancy downtown died... With the local Jail also there this is what develops... Riverhead was even featured in a Snapped Crime episode... The place has actuallymade a bit of a comeback from about 40 years of decline but I guess there is only so much the human residents there can do.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years