Author Topic: After you see this, you will NEVER support Marco Rubio (new video)  (Read 2036 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please publicize this important video everywhere possible.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2xiJ3KZZuxw

« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 04:46:35 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: After you see this, you will NEVER support Marco Rubio (new video)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 08:48:17 AM »
Done.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 06:21:12 PM »
Little Marco has not changed...he is the same guy he was in the Gang of 8....and he is still deceiving the public on amnesty.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 04:33:18 PM »
If it was Rubio vs. Hillary would JTF support him?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2016, 06:55:36 PM »
I don't know about JTF however he is the one republican candidate that would cause me to skip the presidential election for the first time ever.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2016, 07:01:11 PM »
How is he worse than McCain or Bob Dole?
I don't know about JTF however he is the one republican candidate that would cause me to skip the presidential election for the first time ever.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2016, 09:58:13 AM »

When the ballot for the general election is settled and I'm not satisfied with any of the Presidential candidates on the ballot,   I decided that my strategy will be to write-in Ted Cruz.   Though it won't help Ted Cruz win the 2016 election,  if enough people follow this strategy,  it could help him in the future.   Right now,  other than Cruz,  none of the other candidates have won my vote in the general election.   With anyone the Democrats nominate already ruled out.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2016, 11:09:31 AM »
When the ballot for the general election is settled and I'm not satisfied with any of the Presidential candidates on the ballot,   I decided that my strategy will be to write-in Ted Cruz.   Though it won't help Ted Cruz win the 2016 election,  if enough people follow this strategy,  it could help him in the future.   Right now,  other than Cruz,  none of the other candidates have won my vote in the general election.   With anyone the Democrats nominate already ruled out.
I will do the same.  Thanks for the suggestion.  I was wondering how I could vote for any of the other candidates and I would not like to abstain from voting.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2016, 11:40:33 AM »
I will do the same.  Thanks for the suggestion.  I was wondering how I could vote for any of the other candidates and I would not like to abstain from voting.

My pleasure.

I started using the write-in candidate method in the NY State Senate Races in my district because the Republican State Senator,  Dean Skelos ( who was the Majority Leader of the State Senate )  made it possible for the ' Same-Sex Marriage'  vote to come to the floor.   After voting for Skelos the previous 15 times he was on the ballot,  I decided never to vote for him again.   As it turned out,  Skelos lost his seat automatically because of a court conviction.   There's a special election for the seat on the date of the NY State Republican Primary next month.

Basically,  my thought process is like what you expressed in that I want to vote but won't vote for someone unacceptable.   In the case of writing in Ted Cruz,  it has the added benefit of increasing Cruz's chances in future elections.   Not to mention his clout in the U.S. Senate.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2016, 01:51:10 PM »
Cruz is showing a spark of life with the results in the past few days... As I have told most folks I deal with I will gladly vote for Cruz if he shows some possibility by the New York primaries however if don't show potential I will pull the lever for Trump... The fact that Trump has given the establishment Republicans the sweats pleases me to no end... ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2016, 01:56:13 PM »
Cruz is showing a spark of life with the results in the past few days... As I have told most folks I deal with I will gladly vote for Cruz if he shows some possibility by the New York primaries however if don't show potential I will pull the lever for Trump... The fact that Trump has given the establishment Republicans the sweats pleases me to no end... ;D
I dunno.  I might have to incapacitate you on that day. :nono:
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2016, 05:16:08 PM »
Marco lost me a long time ago....he hasn't changed his stance from the gang of 8.   He smiles a lot but behind that smile are some real plots.