Author Topic: Temple of baal in Time Square!  (Read 2151 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Temple of baal in Time Square!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 06:10:11 PM »
The positive thing is that these sort of things can create a rift within the Marxism-Islamism axis of evil.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 06:21:24 PM »
True, but its funny we can set up a temple of darkness to upset ISIS, but we can't call them muzzy extremists.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2016, 02:45:25 AM »
The positive thing is that these sort of things can create a rift within the Marxism-Islamism axis of evil.
But Islam is derived from Canaan paganism.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2016, 07:28:06 AM »
Do you mean the pre-Islamic Arabian paganism? I think that Islamic theology completely rejects the old religion in a very fanatical way. There are traces of customs and festivities most notably the pilgrimage to the Kaaba in Mecca. Christianity also has traces of paganism in similar ways. Judaism also have similar traces with sacrifices and festivals that must have predated it.
But Islam is derived from Canaan paganism.

Offline Chiram

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2016, 06:34:15 PM »
Bolshevik cities like NYC and London want to use these replicas as catalysts to manifest "Baal" on the physical plane.

Like the Temple of Gozer from Ghostbusters as seen in Dana Barrett's fridge and rooftop  :::D

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2016, 11:19:36 PM »
Bolshevik cities like NYC and London want to use these replicas as catalysts to manifest "Baal" on the physical plane.

Like the Temple of Gozer from Ghostbusters as seen in Dana Barrett's fridge and rooftop  :::D
True! It's really not that funny, HaShem doesn't find baal worship funny at all!

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2016, 11:39:34 PM »
Chiram, HaShem does punish us for our sins! Look at your country! France has disowned G-d's law! Like France, the west will fall for it's baal worship.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 09:13:05 PM by Ephraim Ben Noach »

Offline Chiram

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2016, 01:20:46 AM »
Baal worship is both immoral and barbaric, but Ghostbusters was a pretty funny movie.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2016, 01:43:54 AM »
Baal worship is both immoral and barbaric, but Ghostbusters was a pretty funny movie.

A classic, for sure.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2016, 02:20:53 AM »
Do you mean the pre-Islamic Arabian paganism? I think that Islamic theology completely rejects the old religion in a very fanatical way. There are traces of customs and festivities most notably the pilgrimage to the Kaaba in Mecca. Christianity also has traces of paganism in similar ways. Judaism also have similar traces with sacrifices and festivals that must have predated it.
Also traces of Greek and Roman paganism. For example, Talmudic law that states that father should be respected more than mother (despite Torah saying both should be respected equally).
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2016, 01:57:06 PM »
Also traces of Greek and Roman paganism. For example, Talmudic law that states that father should be respected more than mother (despite Torah saying both should be respected equally).

Back to your trolling ways.  Making every thread about you and making every thread turn into your propaganda mouthpiece

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2016, 05:39:17 AM »
Back to your trolling ways.  Making every thread about you and making every thread turn into your propaganda mouthpiece
I'm just stating the fact.

You still haven't respond.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2016, 08:26:07 AM »
Well you all know what happens to nations who worship false Gods.     America is being given over to paganism.  A few months ago the Hindu Goddess Kali appeared on the Empire State Building in New York.  Twenty years ago this was unthinkable.  It is now cool.    Many civilizations are destroyed because of false Gods.   America will blend into Global government, Russia and Iran are now the primary players in the Mideast, America's influence is vanishing under Obama.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2016, 05:14:04 PM »
I'm just stating the fact.

You still haven't respond.

"Also traces of Greek and Roman paganism"

You lie. Prove anything you said if you want a response other than "liar".
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2016, 09:42:11 PM »
"Also traces of Greek and Roman paganism"

You lie. Prove anything you said if you want a response other than "liar".

Torah teaches equal honor due one's father and mother. Rabbis who lived in Greco-Roman environent where father was viewed as a more superior parent decreed that father should be honored more than mother. If parents fight or argue, under Jewish law child is commanded to side with the father.

"If a person's father tells him: 'Bring me a drink of water,' and his mother tells him: 'Bring me a drink of water,' he should overlook his mother's honor and honor his father first. For both he and his mother are obligated to honor his father" (Rambam, Mamrim 6:14; derived from Talmud, Tractate Kiddushin 30b).

So, am I still a "liar" even when I brought up valid sources? Come on, prove me wrong instead of whining about me being a "Nazi feminist trump-supporting scum"?

For more discussion, please refer to this thread: http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,82832.0.html

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2016, 09:57:58 PM »
Torah teaches

You keep claiming what "Torah teaches" (supposedly), but it is Judaism which tells us what Torah teaches.   Judaism today is a continuation of the legal system begun by Moshe who received the Torah itself.   It NEVER, ever existed in a vacuum, for any old Tom Dick and Harry to read and say, Ah, I see what it says, I know what God meant! in contradiction to known facts.