Author Topic: where is kelly maureen?  (Read 8638 times)

newman

Re: where is kelly maureen?
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2007, 03:53:49 AM »
What Chaim says is true. The leftists are as ugly as sin.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2007, 06:01:29 AM »
Yes leftists tend to homely this might be the reason for them being leftists they find solace in leftist ideology.On the other hand they might be ugly due to the leftists ideology where their faces are always contorted with hate
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

raiseyourfist

« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2007, 06:07:09 AM »

What about all those ones in the entertainment industry most of them are evil but a lot of them are attractive...

I don't think the way someone thinks is what they look like but i wish it were the case because then JTF dating section would be a fun place to be :)

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2007, 06:35:23 AM »
Quote from: raiseyourfist link=topic=8198.msg77388#msg77388 date=
Quote from: newman link=topic=8198.msg77351#msg77351 date=

What about all those ones in the entertainment industry most of them are evil but a lot of them are attractive...
You'd be amazed what can be done with surgery, injections and implants. ;D
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2007, 10:18:08 PM »
olivia newton-john is indeed Jewish.  the only problem is, she considers herself to be christian, and even wears a cross around her neck.  she was raised to believe in JESUS.  but her mother's mother was Jewish, so that makes her 100% Jewish.  same with actor harrison ford, and, believe it or not, elvis and moamar khadafi.

as for the liberal disdain for european culture, in a different sort of way, i share their aversion.  they hate europe because they hate anything white.  from my point of view, I have an aversion to them because it was europe that brought us the crusades, inquisitions, pogroms, jihads, and holocausts.  personally, i prefer my own Jewish culture, and any culture coming from English speaking countries.  true, that great britain is part of europe, but it is an island seperated from the main european continent,which has helped them think in a more independent, intelligent manner.

Elvis was Jewish? ??? I didn't know that. He has to be the best looking man I've ever laid eyes on.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2007, 07:17:38 AM »
According to Halacha yes as a child he was told to stay quite about it because it might hinder him as he got older he becme more interested and proud of it.Elvis unlike many leftists never hide the fact.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 07:19:32 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

raiseyourfist

« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2007, 08:00:33 AM »
Thats why i dont understand the term "Elvis country"

Anywhere where there are no jews or Italians...