Author Topic: Conversation between a self hating leftist jew and an arab muslim nazi:  (Read 2272 times)

raiseyourfist

Leftist Jew: Hey im sorry for winning all those wars and liberating land you were using to destroy us from...

Arab: We want that land back

Leftist Jew: ok you can have it just dont hurt us anymore we just want peace

Arab: not only that we want compensation for the pain and suffering you gave us during the massacre you jewish dogs carried out against muslim civilians...

Leftist Jew: ok ill sweaten the deal... we will give your people compensation you can keep all of Israel but you must promise not to perpetrate a holocaust against us...

Arab: sorry Jew we can't make that promise

Leftist Jew: i'll take that as a YES

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Re: Conversation between a self hating leftist jew and an arab muslim nazi:
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 03:30:58 AM »
Giving up land is weakness.  It will be seen as weakness.

Only by strength can world security be assured.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 03:47:19 AM »
No it was a typical conversation that i made up...

newman

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 04:23:29 AM »
Don't laugh. That sums up present day Israeli foreign policy in a nutshell.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 05:07:42 AM »
Israel has a left-wing self-hating media, global multinational corporations, and hostile PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis.

We could say that America has the first two, and a Mexican problem that is similar to PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis.

newman

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2007, 05:11:36 AM »
It's like dangling over the edge of a cliff.

The Jews have Eretz Yisrael again for the first time in 2000 years. A few small events could determine whether they create a Torah Jewish nation and usher in the comming of Messiach or give it away and plunge mankind into turmoil (G_d forbid!).

The suspence is literally killing me! :(

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2007, 05:13:51 AM »
If the Muslims plunder Israel, they will not stop there, of course.  They will gain confidence, and if they ever gain the strength, attack Europe and America next, using "Palest!ne" as a base of war.  We must stop the spread of Islam the same way in the cold war, Communism was stopped from spreading.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 05:16:47 AM by EagleEye »

raiseyourfist

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2007, 05:18:02 AM »
The way i see it and correct me if im blind:

We are fighting a battle externally and internally...

Externally... there is the enemy they resent you for not being muslim and want to take over israel not because they need it or want it.. its because they want the jews to have nothing...

But the worst battle we are fighting are the Self hating Leftists that want to make all of this possible....

Israel could defeat any of her surrounding enemies if she really wanted but she chooses not too

It will prove costly and the more dangerous army justifiably are the self hating judenrat that perpetrate a "suicidal holocaust"

newman

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2007, 05:25:59 AM »
Raise' is right.

Islam is just a nasty flu virus. If the west was healthy, we'd kill it in a week or so.

Unfortunately, we have AIDS in the form of the self-hating, liberal left. This is far worse because it destroys our ability to fight common threats and makes ordinary viruses deadly.

We must destroy our AIDS (liberals ) first and restore our defensive systems to full strength. Only then can we tackle the external threats.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2007, 01:18:30 PM »
But the worst battle we are fighting are the Self hating Leftists that want to make all of this possible....
Yes and I don't doubt many leftists have "good intentions," but they see the world as they wish it should be, not as it actually is.

Islam can be compared to Communism during the Cold War, with a similar tendency to be totalitarian and spread.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2007, 11:36:01 AM »
IF it did Dan then that is "purely coincidental" because i made a point of reckoning about the situation in Israel today..

No doubt it is happening on a political scale too...

Thank you dan for bringing that to our attention

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2007, 06:56:07 PM »
I thought the Torah/Talmud was specific on the partition and giving up portions of Israel!....{I could be wrong}
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2007, 12:15:28 AM »
I thought the Torah/Talmud was specific on the partition and giving up portions of Israel!....{I could be wrong}

No decimos im afraid you are wrong:

Israel was given to the jews by Hashem... historically speaking he has punished the jews for not wanting to unify Israel and giving up the land of the jewish forefathers is an unforgivable sin in jewish tulmidic law...

moreover the jews of Israel are also required to liberate land from which they have been attacked from... unfortunately Israel's foreign policy is being undermined by the traitorous leftist government who look to serve their own ends rather than that of the jewish people who face catastrophe on biblical proportions...

One recent example of a leftist who went against the teachings of the torah is Ehud Olmert who was a disaster in the war against Hezbollah and failed to properly unify Israel as to how the torah has commanded the jews to do...

Thats ok Hashem will judge him and im sure he won't look to favourably upon anyone else who is willing to give up land for "political correctness"

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2007, 07:33:37 AM »
i think you mis understood what i was trying to convey in my reply post.I ment to support the theory that no land given to tho Jews by god was allowed to be given away!...
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2007, 07:54:08 AM »
The Israel is expanding when it sticks to the will of G-d written in Tanath; when Israel sins
it looses land; it was always that way; the Israelites tolerating the prensense of P in Israel is one such sin; giving away the land Israel aquired in rightues way during the defensive  wars against A-rab agression is other; the pervert's manifestations in Jerusalem or Israelis tryng to run thing like in goyim country isn't helpin' either. The Jewish people have set role as nation of priests apart from other nations. That's why the Jews who're asimilated/apostated are more hated by their hosts than religius ones who stick to them selfs and their customs.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2007, 08:37:01 AM »
Thanx ultra sort of getting it.cheers mate.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2007, 03:45:40 PM »
How do we differentiate the label that we give Jews who are in favor of the peace process and a two-state solution (like much of my family) from those Jews who are completely antizionist and are in favor of giving up all the land and integrating everyone, granting a Palestinian right of return, and to completely eliminate the Jewish state of Israel? Some call these types of Jews the "extreme left." But I consider them to be in a completely different dimension altogether. I ended up on an email list like this a few years ago where many of the members were Jews like these who constantly referred to me as a "violent racist." Yet I'm one of the most liberal ones on here. Go figure.