Author Topic: Could Chaim Actually Become Prime Minister?  (Read 2462 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Could Chaim Actually Become Prime Minister?
« on: August 31, 2007, 09:53:32 PM »
Of Israel, that is, not the Congo, as was mentioned on last week's "Ask JTF" in a very funny moment.  I know that the solid majority of us, as die-hard, JTF supporters would love to see Chaim become the PM of Israel, however, I was wondering if you guys actually think this will be possible.  We all know about the ridiculous Bolshevik Israeli government, and the mindset of some liberal Jews.  Unfortunately, it seems as if it will take a miracle for Chaim to be allowed make aliyah (our letter writing campaign will help G-d willing), let alone be elected PM in a true and fair national election.  Thoughts?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 09:57:29 PM by Ari »

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Could Chaim Actually Become Prime Minister?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 10:37:53 PM »
One could only hope! ;D

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 10:39:54 PM »
I will say this. Their has never been a real right winger with the speaking abilities of Chaim. I think that if Chaim gets into Israel, their is a high likelihood that he can get powerful quickly.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 10:46:15 PM »
I do think that Chaim's speaking abilities will really help win over the average Israeli. I think that's what does it for Bibi Netanyahu- the man has his faults but is an excellant public speaker.
Chaim seems to be very knowledgeable on a variety of issues and is very quick witted. Excellant politician material.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 11:44:29 PM »
Stranger things have happened.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2007, 12:07:59 AM »
There are tremendous barriers to becoming a prime minister of Israel, just like there are barriers to becoming the head of state of any country.  First there's money, experience, notoriety, history of political service, public relations.  There are many other things but Chaim only seems to have experience, intelligence, service to the Jewish people, and good ideas on his side.  He seems to lack the things that could make a potential prime minister, mainly money, notoriety and a good public relations campaign.  If these things were removed from the equation and people could select their prime minister based on their ideas, merits, plans, then I believe that Chaim would have a chance because he has a message that is reasonable and would resonate with many Israelis.  The problem is that he doesn't have all of the requisite components to get to that point where he could effectively get out his message to the Israeli people.  If that weren't a factor, I believe that Chaim could indeed become the Prime Minister of Israel.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

raiseyourfist

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2007, 12:22:12 AM »
I think its possible

ISRAEL NEEDS A CHANGE OF GOVERNMENT BECAUSE WHAT THEY HAVE NOW ISN'T WORKING AND THE PEOPLE HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO ELECT ANYONE WITH A BRAIN

Of course it is possible that chaim becomes prime minister of Israel... and we all hope he does...

The Bolshevic media and the self hating muslim loving media is not a reflection of the people of Israel so if Chaim is allowed to run there is a very real chance thate he could go all the way...

WITH THE HELP OF HASHEM HE WILL

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2007, 05:18:15 AM »
my impression is that metropolitan, pro-secular, anti-religiuos, and high class israelis will laugh in Chaim's face.

The Dotee (religious), Jerusalemites, Yesha-ites, middle to lower class Jews will support Chaim.  Eventually, the higher middle class and richer Jews will see the benefit that Chaim or his like will offer.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2007, 04:01:53 PM »
To be honest, personally I think he will lead a mass movement of Jews who will fight for Israel and its control but I don't think he will be Prime Minister, a hero but not Prime Minister.

newman

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2007, 04:05:13 PM »
Even if he is just able to, create wareness, build a viable political party and then annoint a charismatic candidate he'll achieve our goals.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2007, 04:24:46 PM »
I will say this. Their has never been a real right winger with the speaking abilities of Chaim. I think that if Chaim gets into Israel, their is a high likelihood that he can get powerful quickly.
I agree about speaking skills...