Author Topic: Help needed in putting a Jew hating poster on Dr. Manning's page in his place  (Read 10276 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Click here & give this Jew hating poster a piece of your mind!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1qHn9xql7Q
Please put this POS in his place!!!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Eh, he went to the Chumptard camp, he's going to have them come out in droves. Helped before, but now it'll probably get as many Jew-haters as any one of those, not wasting my time. I can talk to Jew haters in many places.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Tony Rubolotta

• Junior JTFer
I found JTF thanks to Manning but I see he is now falling into the Trump-worship camp.  He even has a message about Trump's wonderful family, ignoring his past, his bragging about his infidelities and his pro-abortion (pro-murder) position.  When the media promotion of Trump ends and they turn on him to back Hilary, people like Manning are going to realize the con-man is really good at what he does but it will be too late.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I found JTF thanks to Manning but I see he is now falling into the Trump-worship camp.  He even has a message about Trump's wonderful family, ignoring his past, his bragging about his infidelities and his pro-abortion (pro-murder) position.  When the media promotion of Trump ends and they turn on him to back Hilary, people like Manning are going to realize the con-man is really good at what he does but it will be too late.
Actually as of late he has changed his position & is now bashing Trump as much as Chaim is.