Author Topic: Happy Earth Day  (Read 2076 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Happy Earth Day
« on: April 22, 2016, 03:59:25 PM »
Happy Earth Day!
Happy Lenin Day!

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Happy Earth Day
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 05:50:39 PM »
Happy life in prison to Earth Day progenitor Ira Einhorn.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 06:03:39 PM »
I was teaching at this school in Toronto today and I was lucky enough to sit through an Earth Day assembly. It was very educational. Unlike a typical school assembly, this gathering was in many ways very similar to a Southern Black Baptist church service. There was singing and shouting. One of the songs was "We've got the whole world in our hands", which I guess is the Leftist version of "He's got the whole world in His hands". It's revealing when you think about it. It's not just that we have to take care of the world; it's that we are gods and the world is our kingdom. It's that since we are atheists, the Left generally and environmentalism specifically is our religion. I looked at the student body, a group of kids aged 5-12, and I looked at the teachers and the parents who had come, and what I saw was a sea of ecstatic faces with glazed over eyes. They had all been indoctrinated into this cult long ago. I saw a choir of brainwashed 4th graders, singing about how we should only use what we need, and how it was our moral responsibility to re-use and recycle all that we use. I saw a slide show of polluted waters, littered fields, and carbon-belching smokestacks, all set to sinister sounding music, and I heard people (kids and adults) shout out in horror and anger at those pictures. It reminded me of the "two- minutes hate" from Orwell's 1984. Kids were actually crying during this slide show. The last slides were of hippy children and adults wearing Earth Day t-shirts and flowers in their hair picking up and throwing away litter. (By the way, there were several children and teachers at the assembly who had flowers in their hair.) At the sight of these last couple of slides, the audience cheered ecstatically (much like at the sight of Big Brother at the end of two-minutes hate).

As I said, this was not a school assembly in the typical sense; this was a meeting of a religious cult. When men like Mark Steyn, Dennis Prager, Mark Levin, and the people at PJTV talk about how the Left is taking over America (which is the last place in the civilized world where their takeover is not yet complete) it is crucial to realize that this is not hyperbole on their part--It is a literal description. It is not alarmist or xenophobic to call out the Left for their attempt to undermine the American revolution and replace it with their own modern brand of Marxism. The First of the Ten Commandments is "Thou shalt have no other gods before Me". When God gave Moses this Commandment 3,500 years ago, God may have been referring to Baal or Molech or any number of idols that other civilizations sacrificed their children to. Nevertheless, despite the fact that these idols are no longer relevant, this Commandment remains entirely applicable today. The false gods of today include: nature, social justice, cultural and moral relativism, feminism, gender equality (which is code for undermining the family), and anything else the Left values. The best way to smash these idols is for those of us who were chosen by God to reveal Him to the nations, to continue to affirm the One true God of Israel and to proclaim His name and His Law throughout the Land. If we don't, the Left will win. If this is frightening to you, so be it. If fear is what it takes to motivate us to defeat the Left, then it is worth it to be afraid.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 10:37:33 PM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774