Author Topic: Has Cruz ever supported Pro-Israel Policies that are more right-wing than Bibi?  (Read 2175 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
If so, please provide examples.
If not, why not? Is it because of an ideological failure on his part or a political calculation?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
If so, please provide examples.
If not, why not? Is it because of an ideological failure on his part or a political calculation?

First of all he HAS made statements to the right of bibi, second of all what does it mean to support a policy?  How can someone support something that doesn't exist?  There is no Israeli policy that is to the right of bibi or the leftists.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
quote of Kahane-Was-Right BT
There is no Israeli policy that is to the right of bibi or the leftists.
I don't understand you. The policies advocated by Chaim are not more to the right than Bibi?
And if you are only interested in the phony right-wing that has been allowed to run in Israel's corrupt election system, isn't Lieberman slightly more to the right calling to topple the Hamas regime in Gaza?
Or what about that other phony right winger, Bennett that sometimes when it's convenient calls for annexation of
parts of Judea and Samaria.

• Gold Star JTF Member
quote of Kahane-Was-Right BTI don't understand you. The policies advocated by Chaim are not more to the right than Bibi?
And if you are only interested in the phony right-wing that has been allowed to run in Israel's corrupt election system, isn't Lieberman slightly more to the right calling to topple the Hamas regime in Gaza?
Or what about that other phony right winger, Bennett that sometimes when it's convenient calls for annexation of
parts of Judea and Samaria.

A policy, to be supported or criticized, is something that is in place.   Chaim's opinions, views, INTENDED policies for Israel which probably all of us share, are not in place in Israel and in most cases not even debated.  Something that doesn't exist cannot be supported.  If a law was passed similar to something Chaim promotes, that would then be an example of POLICY to the right of bibi, real Israeli policy, that American politicians could then ruminate over, and you would see people like Ted Cruz would support that policy, while people like obama and his state dept would condemn condemn condemn. (and threaten).

You completely misinterpreted my comment.

Bennett and Lieberman I see as no different than the leftists and bibi.  Establishment hacks.   Their random outbursts are not official Israeli policy.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
If Cruz is just going to be a "yes man" for Bibi Netanyahu's government, if I vote at all, I'll pick him as the lesser of evils, but since I know that the policies of Bibi Netanyahu's government are leading towards "slow motion disaster", that means voting for a "yes man" USA politician is also a vote for slow motion disaster.

A USA politician that will excite me to actively support him is someone who I believe to be actively pushing forward the process of the redemption.

Since Cruz is now in a position where he has already started to take desperate gambles. Such as, his "alliance" with his non-Trump opponent and his unusual pick of Fiorina as his Vice President before he even clinches the nomination, my hope but not my prediction, is that he will support real pro-israel policies that go beyond supporting Bibi the coward, that will get people like me willing to risk actively continuing the long odds fight against Trump and against Hillary.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
If Cruz understands the biblical scriptures, then he would be more rightwing than Bibi.. He believes that Israel should never be divided and give up land for a fake peace, and that Iran agreement should be torn up.

• Gold Star JTF Member
If Cruz is just going to be a "yes man" for Bibi Netanyahu's government, if I vote at all, I'll pick him as the lesser of evils, but since I know that the policies of Bibi Netanyahu's government are leading towards "slow motion disaster", that means voting for a "yes man" USA politician is also a vote for slow motion disaster.

A USA politician that will excite me to actively support him is someone who I believe to be actively pushing forward the process of the redemption.

Since Cruz is now in a position where he has already started to take desperate gambles. Such as, his "alliance" with his non-Trump opponent and his unusual pick of Fiorina as his Vice President before he even clinches the nomination, my hope but not my prediction, is that he will support real pro-israel policies that go beyond supporting Bibi the coward, that will get people like me willing to risk actively continuing the long odds fight against Trump and against Hillary.

Your stance makes no sense to me.  When you say "supporting policies" you imply that there are such policies for which to support.  But no such policies exist, only the bibi establishment nonsense is in existence.  I again ask you, how can he support something that doesn't exist?  He is not Israeli, he is American.  It is up to Israelis to formulate right wing policies and I am absolutely convinced cruz WOULD support them if they ever came into existence.  Expecting the goyim to step in and force Israelis to save themselves is weak and will simply never happen.

Offline Chiram

• Senior JTFer
In Cruz's speech announcing Fiorina as his VP nominee, both candidates were concise.

The only term used several times was "status quo".

Fiorina even said: "The only way you solve festering problems is actually challenging the status quo".

Meanwhile Cruz made it abundantly clear that he stands with Israel both verbally and by literally standing next to a woman with an "I stand with Israel" T-shirt.

If one reads between the lines: a Cruz Presidency, unlike Obama’s and W's, would not support the anti-Semitic status quo forbidding Jews from praying on Mount Moriah.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 10:20:00 PM by Chiram »

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Quote of Kahane-Was-Right BT
Your stance makes no sense to me.  When you say "supporting policies" you imply that there are such policies for which to support.  But no such policies exist, only the bibi establishment nonsense is in existence.  I again ask you, how can he support something that doesn't exist?  He is not Israeli, he is American.  It is up to Israelis to formulate right wing policies and I am absolutely convinced cruz WOULD support them if they ever came into existence.  Expecting the goyim to step in and force Israelis to save themselves is weak and will simply never happen.
During World War I, there was no Israeli "government" to back an official policy.
Nevertheless, the Allies saw it was in their interests to support the Balfour Declaration calling for a Jewish Homeland in Israel.
They saw it was in their own interests to issue a statement to give a real reason to inspire nations, who were already war-weary to keep fighting the war until victory.
A real Pro-Israel politician will realize, that it suits America's interests to back real Pro-Israel policies instead of the cowardly slow-motion surrender policies of Bibi to win the war against Islam even if there are no official groups to back him.
I'll also ask a question to this forum. If by some unlikely scenario Cruz did get elected would he go to war against Iran? Probably not, unless Iran harmed the USA in some substantial way. So that means there will be a Nuclear Iran.
So what do all the realists on this forum expect to "get" from Cruz on the subject of Israel?

• Gold Star JTF Member
Quote of Kahane-Was-Right BTDuring World War I, there was no Israeli "government" to back an official policy.
Nevertheless, the Allies saw it was in their interests to support the Balfour Declaration calling for a Jewish Homeland in Israel.
They saw it was in their own interests to issue a statement to give a real reason to inspire nations, who were already war-weary to keep fighting the war until victory.
A real Pro-Israel politician will realize, that it suits America's interests to back real Pro-Israel policies instead of the cowardly slow-motion surrender policies of Bibi to win the war against Islam even if there are no official groups to back him.
I'll also ask a question to this forum. If by some unlikely scenario Cruz did get elected would he go to war against Iran? Probably not, unless Iran harmed the USA in some substantial way. So that means there will be a Nuclear Iran.
So what do all the realists on this forum expect to "get" from Cruz on the subject of Israel?

Cruz has already said he's against the peace process.  It's why AIPAC hates him.  I don't know what you expect from him but to me it's not realistic.

The fact that you expect the goyim to ride in on a white horse and save Jews by fighting Iran is to me a wormy exile-mentality view.   The Israeli govt should be the one attacking Iran and America should support them for doing so.  Cruz would support them in every way possible.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Quote by Kahane-Was-Right BT
The fact that you expect the goyim to ride in on a white horse and save Jews by fighting Iran is to me a wormy exile-mentality view.   The Israeli govt should be the one attacking Iran and America should support them for doing so.  Cruz would support them in every way possible.
I am not worried about Iran so don't put words in my mouth. The truth is that I expect that sometime in the future a fight will break out between Saudia Arabia and Iran, or Iran will face internal problems that will deal with the problem of Iran's Nukes. Or they will make some other major mistake that will take care of the problem.
I am worried about the continuation of the surrender policies of the Israeli government.
I would of course like Israel to have good leaders and then we would not have to care about which non-Jew leads the USA. But currently that is not the situation.
So although I don't have high expectations from USA political leaders, I am grasping at long shots because I know what the results will be if we have a combination of 4 more years of Bibi, Heaven Forbid, plus 4  years of Hillary or her clone, Donald Trump.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
Cruz has already said he's against the peace process.  It's why AIPAC hates him.  I don't know what you expect from him but to me it's not realistic.

What he tries to convey as message is what is he going to do to force netaniya.who  to stepping down to stop his fighting his brethren