Author Topic: It's not over?  (Read 644 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
It's not over?
« on: May 06, 2016, 01:43:32 AM »
Apparently, Cruz only suspended the campaign, hopes to win in Cali, and Regan did something like that, and this:

Someone tell me what's up already.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: It's not over?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 02:28:56 AM »
I think back in 1976 Reagan unsuspended his campaign just before the convention and challenged Ford. It was only for show though he had already lost. Perhaps Ford missed a few delegates to win on the first round. Trump will have the required majority when he gets to the convention. But I think back then Reagan didn't campaigned seriously during the primaries. He suspended early, then made a show in the convention, and actually conceded and endorsed the winner Ford.

Cruz can't mimic every trick of Reagan and he will make a joke of himself if he tried to challenge Trump at the convention. But four years from now he has a better chance to win.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: It's not over?
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 11:43:52 AM »
Who gives a crap if he wins and Iran has nukes? Put Soros in the white house if that happens, what difference does it make?

He goes now, or the movement he built loses interest permanently, and every reason he had for us to need him now is irrelevant.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge