Author Topic: Original 9/11 prediction  (Read 1503 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Original 9/11 prediction
« on: May 20, 2012, 11:55:52 AM »
Ok I hate the new replaccement for the 9/11 prediction, the original really did send chills down my spine, but this one is just music, and there's a saying for all those unneeded bells and whistles; "when your product [or...] speaks for itself, don't interrupt it.

Can someone link me to the old .rm file?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Original 9/11 prediction
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 05:35:31 PM »
I love this scripture and also Isaiah 41: 8-10   "But you O Israel my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham my friend, I took you from its fartheset corners I called you.  I said, You are my servant; I have chosen you and have not rejected you.  So do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.   

JTF is getting information to the people and to the youth in Israel..best information is knowledge and true History...Keep up the good work!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 10:52:09 AM »

this doesnt work any more

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 12:26:00 AM »
Taken down again. Can you host it on the server please so we can share?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2016, 11:29:02 AM »
BUMP

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2016, 02:13:09 PM »
I will make a prediction:

due to all of the bathroom talk about which bathrooms men and women can use if they are transgendered and all of the lawsuits about it and celebrations of it, our good friends of the muslim faith will execute and succeed in a plan to do another 9/11 but worse attack on the US because very few elected leaders are paying any attention to them.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2016, 05:26:38 PM »

due to all of the bathroom talk about which bathrooms men and women can use if they are transgendered and all of the lawsuits about it and celebrations of it, our good friends of the muslim faith will execute and succeed in a plan to do another 9/11 but worse attack on the US because very few elected leaders are paying any attention to them.

America isn't getting insta punishment like before, I don't think they're in for warnings any more, and we've moved to the "wicked thriving like grass" stage. The charlatan Chump being demanded by the supposed righteous of America is a clear sign.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2016, 12:12:25 AM »

The bathroom with the hundreds of millions they spent promoting homosexuality in Africa. And a million other things, like today.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2016, 07:00:27 PM »
Here you go Israel Chai:

Copy and paste the link in the address bar. Remove the space between the / and file name.

www.codelisten.net/audio/ 09111994.rm

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2016, 12:43:05 AM »
The bathroom with the hundreds of millions they spent promoting homosexuality in Africa. And a million other things, like today.

Africa out of all places to promote it. I guessed he learned nothing from AIDS which originated in homosexuals in Africa. Instead of fighting AIDS in Africa which the Leftists claim to promote, he is promoting the cause of AIDS.