Author Topic: Pam Geller endorses Donald Trump  (Read 6120 times)

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Pam Geller endorses Donald Trump
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2016, 01:48:17 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                      :fist:

That was one of the best replies to just about any issue or subject I have ever heard.
 This is surely a serious issue but the analogy eb22 made to illustrate a quite logical point
 comparing Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump was superb and I thought had a certain
 hilarity to it. Kol hakavod eb22, you always compose excellent posts.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2016, 02:40:17 AM »
 Thanks, Nachus!   Your thoughts are greatly appreciated!

This is the ultimate example of having two different forms of poison running for the same position.   I refuse to choose between Neo Nazis and the Muslim Brotherhood.   

:usa+israel:                                                                                                      :fist:

That was one of the best replies to just about any issue or subject I have ever heard.
 This is surely a serious issue but the analogy eb22 made to illustrate a quite logical point
 comparing Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump was superb and I thought had a certain
 hilarity to it. Kol hakavod eb22, you always compose excellent posts.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2016, 11:13:33 AM »
People want to vote but not for Sanders, or Hilary, if Cruz had stayed in, who knows what would have happened at the convention. Many believe that Trump is going to create jobs and give businesses a tax break, secure our borders like Pam Geller.   This would be an improvement over Obama and Hillary.