Author Topic: Buying underwear, ghetto style  (Read 20987 times)

Erica

Re: Buying underwear, ghetto style
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2007, 01:18:02 AM »
Newman, if you have children, do you tell them not to play with black kids? If you don't have children, would you?

I don't live in an area with blacks in it! Think I'm an idiot?
Who said that? (in this post anyway?) If you don't live in an area with blacks, why are you complaining?

Again though, if you DID live in an area where blacks are, or even visited a place with your children where black kids are, would you tell them that the black kids are poisonous or allow them to discern for themselves whether the children are nice or not?
I'd tell them to avoid the black kids because statistically the black kids would probably be no good.
So in that instance, if my family and I were to move next door to you, you'd assume the same thing about my children. That bursts your theory that "I'd live next door with you and your family without a problem" all to peices. If I told my chidlren that because Jeffery Dahmer was once a child that they should avoid ever being friends with a white female or male, what would you think of that?

newman

« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2007, 01:19:48 AM »
Newman, if you have children, do you tell them not to play with black kids? If you don't have children, would you?

Who said that? (in this post anyway?) If you don't live in an area with blacks, why are you complaining?

Again though, if you DID live in an area where blacks are, or even visited a place with your children where black kids are, would you tell them that the black kids are poisonous or allow them to discern for themselves whether the children are nice or not?
I'd tell them to avoid the black kids because statistically the black kids would probably be no good.
So in that instance, if my family and I were to move next door to you, you'd assume the same thing about my children. That bursts your theory that "I'd live next door with you and your family without a problem" all to peices. If I told my chidlren that because Jeffery Dahmer was once a child that they should avoid ever being friends with a white female or male, what would you think of that?
Not at all.

If I observed your family looking, dressing, acting and talking like humans you'd get the benefit of the doubt.

Erica

« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2007, 01:22:37 AM »

Not at all.

If I observed your family looking, dressing, acting and talking like humans you'd get the benefit of the doubt.
The benefit of the doubt, by your attitude, dosen't equal a pass. It just means "I won't be AS worried about you. "

newman

« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2007, 01:25:26 AM »

Not at all.

The benefit of the doubt, by your attitude, dosen't equal a pass. It just means "I won't be AS worried about you. "

Then once you'd prooved to be civilised like Florida & James we'd all be very close friends. :)

Erica

« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2007, 01:27:30 AM »

Not at all.

Then once you'd prooved to be civilised like Florida & James we'd all be very close friends. :)
I'm not sure that I'd want to be friends with someone like you. Let alone neighbors. Florida and James Evans were fictional characters; if you were looking at Good Times and using them as templates on what YOU Think good blacks are like, you're way off key.

newman

« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2007, 01:30:54 AM »
I'm not sure that I'd want to be friends with someone like you. Let alone neighbors. Florida and James Evans were fictional characters; if you were looking at Good Times and using them as templates on what YOU Think good blacks are like, you're way off key.
Those two were good, honest, law-abiding folk. If you're saying the majority of blacks aren't like them, I agree. Most are welfare recipients or criminals.

Erica

« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2007, 01:34:09 AM »
Those two were good, honest, law-abiding folk. If you're saying the majority of blacks aren't like them, I agree. Most are welfare recipients or criminals.
My mom collected public assistance when my siblings and I were children. Does that make her evil, or us evil for eating food provided by taxpayers? My mom was also law abiding, honest and good..and so were we. How does your profile of blacks who have been on welfare mesh with calling them bad?

newman

« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2007, 01:37:46 AM »
My mom collected public assistance when my siblings and I were children. Does that make her evil, or us evil for eating food provided by taxpayers? My mom was also law abiding, honest and good..and so were we. How does your profile of blacks who have been on welfare mesh with calling them bad?

For once will you forget private individuals! I'm talking groups here.

Living off others isn't good. Your mom may have had a genuine emergency not of her making. The majority of blacks and other non-whites just milk the system because they have no self-respect or sense of pride and independence.

Erica

« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2007, 01:44:19 AM »

For once will you forget private individuals! I'm talking groups here.

Living off others isn't good. Your mom may have had a genuine emergency not of her making. The majority of blacks and other non-whites just milk the system because they have no self-respect or sense of pride and independence.
There are whites doing the same thing, but there you go giving them the ever-loving pass again. There are whites who go to jail for tax evasion, writing bad checks, misappropriation of funds (banking, schools or otherwise), or my favorite because they have so little self respect or respect for others that they'll just assume steal someone's purse than get a job. A huge mirror is being held up. Not only blacks (no matter how much or how little) are doing this. Crime is universal. We have wars because someone committed heinous crimes... none of them are black. We have people in other countries beating and killing their wives and daughters because someone else raped them. We have people in Africa who insist on using female circumcision to control the women. That's a crime in my eyes..and they're not black Americans.

newman

« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2007, 01:46:54 AM »
There are whites doing the same thing, but there you go giving them the ever-loving pass again. There are whites who go to jail for tax evasion, writing bad checks, misappropriation of funds (banking, schools or otherwise), or my favorite because they have so little self respect or respect for others that they'll just assume steal someone's purse than get a job. A huge mirror is being held up. Not only blacks (no matter how much or how little) are doing this. Crime is universal. We have wars because someone committed heinous crimes... none of them are black. We have people in other countries beating and killing their wives and daughters because someone else raped them. We have people in Africa who insist on using female circumcision to control the women. That's a crime in my eyes..and they're not black Americans.

You're missing the point again. We admit whites do those things. But the number of them doing it only represents a tiny minority among whites.

Erica

« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2007, 01:59:30 AM »

You're missing the point again. We admit whites do those things. But the number of them doing it only represents a tiny minority among whites.
So they get a pass.

newman

« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2007, 02:04:01 AM »

So they get a pass.

No.

The white majority gets a pass

Erica

« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2007, 02:05:01 AM »

So they get a pass.

No.

How do we distinguish the white majority from the white minority?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2007, 02:07:49 AM »
If you can't tell who is to be given a pass and who is to be avoided - you need adult supervision!  ;)

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

newman

« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2007, 02:15:12 AM »

So they get a pass.

No.

We can't.

That's why we go off statistics and the laws of probability and take a punt.

Erica

« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2007, 02:21:07 AM »

So they get a pass.

No.

We can't.

With that said then, what if I choose to trust the next white person I see and instead of them behaving rational like you said most of White America (sorry White people) behave, they stab me in the back? Then what?

newman

« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2007, 02:24:25 AM »

So they get a pass.

No.

We can't.

With that said then, what if I choose to trust the next white person I see and instead of them behaving rational like you said most of White America (sorry White people) behave, they stab me in the back? Then what?

They've gone contrary to the odds.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2007, 02:32:26 AM »

So they get a pass.

No.

We can't.

If you survive - then the next time cross the street  ::).  That's what I've been trying to say!

Erica

« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2007, 02:33:14 AM »

So they get a pass.

No.

We can't.

They've gone contrary to the odds.
Great, I'm glad that's all... ::)

Erica

« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2007, 02:34:44 AM »

So they get a pass.

No.

We can't.

If you survive - then the next time cross the street  ::).  That's what I've been trying to say!
But you said yourself that I'd be stupid if I didn't trust whites after something like that because the fact would still remain that a itty bitty, tiny percentage does things like that.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2007, 02:45:52 AM »
Based on my prior experiences - which you touched on and made fun of - I would be more likely to cross the street if a black man were coming toward me.
May not be rational or kind - but I'm going with avoiding the pitbull.
If you feel the need to cross the street for a white man - I'm not going to call you a racist. 
I don't just judge people based on skin color - that would be ignorant!  Actions and Appearance count!
Based on what I know to be true and the immediate situation I'm in - I'm going with my gut reaction.  I don't give a darn if you would consider my actions to be racist.
You can be all happiness and light - I'm going to deal with reality - and I'm going to teach my child to do the same. 

Erica

« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2007, 02:54:16 AM »
Based on my prior experiences - which you touched on and made fun of - I would be more likely to cross the street if a black man were coming toward me.
If you feel the need to cross the street for a white man - I'm not going to call you a racist. 
I don't just judge people based on skin color - that would be ignorant!  Actions and Appearance count!
Based on what I know to be true and the immediate situation I'm in - I'm going with my gut reaction.  I don't give a darn if you would consider my actions to be racist.
You can be all happiness and light - I'm going to deal with reality - and I'm going to teach my child to do the same. 
So you're going to teach your child to hate black people based on appearance? Also, what appearance makes someone suspect in your eyes?

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2007, 07:54:45 PM »
So you're going to teach your child to hate black people based on appearance? Also, what appearance makes someone suspect in your eyes?

I think you and bullcat3 are not far off I think you would both teach your children to just have common sense about situations.  If it doesn't feel or look right play it safe.
Ok here's a question for you, if your child had a friend at school and the mother was a know ho would you let your child go over to that childs house for a sleep over?

Erica

« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2007, 08:15:26 PM »
I think I missed a part of this thread... when did I ever make fun of an experience you had with black people, bullcat?

Erica

« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2007, 08:17:13 PM »

I think you and bullcat3 are not far off I think you would both teach your children to just have common sense about situations.  If it doesn't feel or look right play it safe.
Ok here's a question for you, if your child had a friend at school and the mother was a know ho would you let your child go over to that childs house for a sleep over?

No. I wouldn't allow my child to sleep over at their house for safety reasons, but I'd allow my child to play with her child...because they wouldn't be a ho by association. Kids in that situation need friends.