Author Topic: Buying underwear, ghetto style  (Read 21593 times)

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Buying underwear, ghetto style
« on: September 03, 2007, 08:16:18 AM »
I bet you didn't know you could get underwear at a party at a former church, but there is a price to pay. "Blacks do the darnest things"!

Lingerie party at former Queens church ends in bloodshed
Sunday, September 2nd 2007, 4:00 AM

A lingerie party in a former Queens church ended in bloodshed early yesterday when a gunman sprayed bullets into a crowd of revelers, police said.

Six people - all dressed in lingerie or types of pajamas - were wounded by the gunfire and a seventh was stabbed after a screaming match escalated into violence, police said.

"People were screaming, 'Somebody's got a gun!'" said a deejay at the party. "Everybody started hiding behind the [deejay] equipment."

About 200 people in their late teens and early 20s had been partying in the former home of the Church of Christ on Rockaway Blvd. in Jamaica, witnesses and police said. The partygoers ran from the building after the shots rang out at 1:20 a.m., police said.

No arrests were made, and it was not immediately clear whether there was more than one gunman, police said.

Witnesses said the man who was stabbed limped from the building before collapsing. "He was stabbed in the left shoulder and right arm," said a witness, who would not give her name. "He couldn't run."

Six victims were taken to Jamaica Hospital; the seventh was transported to Mary Immaculate Hospital. None of the injuries was considered life-threatening. The victims' names were not released.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 04:02:00 PM by jeffguy »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Buying underwear, ghetto style
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 08:27:38 AM »
What sort of animals go to a party with a gun?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 10:48:04 AM »
Dat dee only way to go.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 10:56:38 AM »
...the same ones who go in their underwear.  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Erica

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 02:38:14 PM »
Its apparent that the man/ men with the gun wasn't invited. The party was an female adult themed party to sell lingerie and pajamas. I mean.

Erica

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 02:39:36 PM »
Bullcat, maybe you've never gone to lingerie parties but usually, people change into their pjays while there seeing as though its the theme of the party.

newman

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 04:23:37 PM »
It wouldn't matter what the theme of the party was. When uncivilised jungle jumpers get together in a group of more than 6, violence and mayhem follows.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 07:31:47 PM »
Bullcat, maybe you've never gone to lingerie parties but usually, people change into their pjays while there seeing as though its the theme of the party.
No - I've never been to a lingerie party - What is the point of changing into your pjs?
Oh...so your comfortable while your being suckered into buying undergarments at a premium price.   ;)
I have to agree with Newman - why does a gunman always have to showup, invited or not, at parties given by blacks?
Sorry - but it seems true.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007, 10:06:59 PM »
Its apparent that the man/ men with the gun wasn't invited. The party was an female adult themed party to sell lingerie and pajamas. I mean.
First of all a Lingerie party to sell lingerie at 1:20 in the morning, I don't think so, call me crazy but white people usually have it in the very early evening and it's usually over at around 9 or 10 pm.
And here is the real crazy thing, that is in a bad neighborhood and I don't care if you're white or black it's a bad area.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2007, 10:16:22 PM »
This underwear party was bad enough I turn turn the TV on during dinner tonight and what is the first thing on the news Gun play and a stampede at some black parade on Eastern Parkway today. The cops came in and tried to make some arrests and the people were complaining. Something just isn't correct with the thought process of this group.

newman

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2007, 10:20:45 PM »
This underwear party was bad enough I turn turn the TV on during dinner tonight and what is the first thing on the news Gun play and a stampede at some black parade on Eastern Parkway today. The cops came in and tried to make some arrests and the people were complaining. Something just isn't correct with the thought process of this group.

With an average IQ of 80 it's a whole race of retards.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2007, 10:26:29 PM »

With an average IQ of 80 it's a whole race of retards.
It certainly is!! They were letting some baboon woman speak on the news and I could not decipher on word she said. And for me thats bad because I am use to dealing with things that speak that lingo.

Erica

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2007, 03:26:30 AM »
No - I've never been to a lingerie party - What is the point of changing into your pjs?
Oh...so your comfortable while your being suckered into buying undergarments at a premium price.   ;)
I have to agree with Newman - why does a gunman always have to showup, invited or not, at parties given by blacks?
Sorry - but it seems true.

Here goes another ME ME ME post.. you may want to maneuver around it...

I've been to 4 lingerie parties. They had nothing to do with JUST buying underwear. The garments were mostly high end pj's or lingerie designed to give women ideas on being more creative in their monogamous relationships. They were fun, and no one ever got shot, stabbed, killed or seriously hurt at the parties either.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2007, 06:19:12 AM »
I know what a lingerie party is - I don't live in a cave.  High end my foot.  The idea is to part you from your money.  No one cares if your monogamous or not when you use the product.  They only care if you're going to pay by cash, credit card or check. 

How would you dress for a Pampered Chef party?  Would you need to bring a gun along for protection?
Don't you see the point of the thread... ::)

newman

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2007, 06:23:05 AM »
I know what a lingerie party is - I don't live in a cave.  High end my foot.  The idea is to part you from your money.  No one cares if your monogamous or not when you use the product.  They only care if you're going to pay by cash, credit card or check. 

How would you dress for a Pampered Chef party?  Would you need to bring a gun along for protection?

No she doesn't.

If we posted something about the WTC attacks on 9/11, Erica would reply.... "But I've been in buildings and no airplanes ever crashed into them".

Erica

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2007, 10:24:36 AM »

I've never been to a Pampered Chef party but I know what it entails. If I were to go there I'd wear my casual clothing. I'm pretty sure no one brings a damned gun to a Pampered Chef party. Do you really think pj's are synonomous with guns and knives? Come now.

I know what the idea behind lingerie parties are... in that case, Walmart exists for the same reason, for THEM to make money and for YOU to get what you want or need from them.

Erica

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 10:26:00 AM »

No she doesn't.

If we posted something about the WTC attacks on 9/11, Erica would reply.... "But I've been in buildings and no airplanes ever crashed into them".
Forget you, Newman. I'd never say anything like that. Being psychic isn't one of your strong suits. The WTC and 9/11 attacks isn't something to play with.

newman

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2007, 04:32:48 PM »

No she doesn't.

Forget you, Newman. I'd never say anything like that. Being psychic isn't one of your strong suits. The WTC and 9/11 attacks isn't something to play with.

The point being, you take comments about a whole country, or group and make a counter argument based on what you as an individual do. It's irrelevent.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2007, 05:40:55 PM »

I've never been to a Pampered Chef party but I know what it entails. If I were to go there I'd wear my casual clothing. I'm pretty sure no one brings a darned gun to a Pampered Chef party. Do you really think pj's are synonomous with guns and knives? Come now.

I know what the idea behind lingerie parties are... in that case, Walmart exists for the same reason, for THEM to make money and for YOU to get what you want or need from them.
I don't shop in Walmart for lingerie - but I not trapped and expected to buy something before I leave from a store.  Can't say the same for those parties. 

newman

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2007, 05:46:04 PM »

I don't shop in Walmart for lingerie - but I not trapped and expected to buy something before I leave from a store.  Can't say the same for those parties. 

Redneck women get their lingerie at Wal-Mart. ;)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2007, 05:48:39 PM »

:D
Anyway - she was just trying to take dig at me - to evade the real issue - which is  Why do things like shootings and black gatherings seem to always go together - not where I buy my lingerie.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 07:26:14 PM by bullcat3 »

newman

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2007, 05:51:38 PM »

Anyway - she is just taking a dig at me - to evade the real issue - which is  Why do things like shootings and black gatherings seem to always go together - not where I buy my lingerie.

Like I posted before. It's TNB. Shootings, knifings, rapes and muggings are all part of the rich tapestry of negro culture.

Erica

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2007, 09:04:50 PM »

I've never been to a Pampered Chef party but I know what it entails. If I were to go there I'd wear my casual clothing. I'm pretty sure no one brings a darned gun to a Pampered Chef party. Do you really think pj's are synonomous with guns and knives? Come now.

You have to make the decision to go to the parties in the first place. No one is blocking the door so that you can't leave. lol And you don't HAVE to buy anything. The conversation and company are a lot of fun. Still, though, how can you imply that people are trapped at the parties and expected to buy something before they leave the party if you've never been to one?

Erica

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2007, 09:06:39 PM »

Anyway - she was just trying to take dig at me - to evade the real issue - which is  Why do things like shootings and black gatherings seem to always go together - not where I buy my lingerie.

I didn't evade anything. I told you my opinion and it still stands... not every black party ends in bloodshed...only the ones you hear on the news. To assume that every get together a black family or people in general have has violence attatched is ignorant.

Erica

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2007, 09:08:27 PM »

Anyway - she is just taking a dig at me - to evade the real issue - which is  Why do things like shootings and black gatherings seem to always go together - not where I buy my lingerie.

Like I posted before. It's TNB. Shootings, knifings, rapes and muggings are all part of the rich tapestry of negro culture.
Its TNB ; Typical Newman Behavior to assume that every party involving black people ends in such chaos. Thats not true.