Author Topic: The Kaaba used to be a brothel  (Read 3222 times)

ftf

The Kaaba used to be a brothel
« on: August 26, 2007, 01:29:30 PM »
Sorry, this is a little bit slow:

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: The Kaaba used to be a brothel
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 02:40:02 PM »
Why does this not surprise me...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 02:44:08 PM »

With a religion based around arab filth, depravity, rape, human slavery and child abuse who would be surprised?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 06:28:11 PM »
LOL  ;)
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 07:54:37 AM »

With a religion based around arab filth, depravity, rape, human slavery and child abuse who would be surprised?

100% correct. It's an Islam uncovered from taqiya and kitman.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mvssunny

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 09:58:19 AM »

100% correct. It's an Islam uncovered from taqiya and kitman.
My friends   KAABA was a vedic temple (Hindu) which was destroyed by muslims at behest of Prophet Mohd (Piss Be Upon Him).I am saying this based on archoelogical findings, records of which are available on  page 315 of a volume known as 'Sayar-ul-Okul' treasured in the Makhtab-e-Sultania library in Istanbul, Turkey.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 11:12:46 AM »
mvssunny:  "...My friends   KAABA was a vedic temple (Hindu)..."

There is indeed documentable evidence that what mvssunny claims is the truth.

The best available data suggests that it was related to the ancient Vedic Shiva traditions which developed in Mohenjo-Daro & Harappa (ancient India) as early as 2700 B.C.  These two civilizations were quite advanced -- They even had modern indoor plumbing!

Undoubtedly the temple practices were quite different by the 7th Century AD when Mohammed conquered Mecca & converted the shrine into the Mohammedan atrocity we see today.

ftf

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 11:37:16 AM »
The point is that in the video I linked to an arabic speaking christian deduces from arabic copies of islamic texts that it was once a brothel, and the muslim with him can't prove him wrong.