Author Topic: Islam and The Nursing of Adults  (Read 2597 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Islam and The Nursing of Adults
« on: September 03, 2007, 07:25:57 PM »
Book 008, Number 3424:

' A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Sahla bint Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be eupon him) and said: Messengerof Allah, I see on the face of Abu Hudhaifa (signs of disgust) on entering of Salim (who is an ally) into (our house), whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Suckle him. She said: How can I suckle him as he is a grown-up man? Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) smiled and said: I already know that he is a young man 'Amr has made this addition in his narration that he participated in the Battle of Badr and in the narration of Ibn 'Umar (the words are): Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) laughed.

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/muslim/008.smt.html#008.3424

Book 008, Number 3425:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hadhaifa, lived with him and his family in their house. She (i. e. the daughter of Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Salim has attained (purbety) as men attain, and he understands what they understand, and he enters our house freely, I, however, perceive that something (rankles) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said to her: Suckle him and you would become unlawful for him, and (the rankling) which Abu Hudhaifa feels in his heart will disappear. She returned and said: So I suckled him, and what (was there) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa disappeared.

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/muslim/008.smt.html#008.3425

And no...

This was not used.  :o
No peace, without FREEDOM.

kellymaureen

Re: Islam and The Nursing of Adults
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 07:29:05 PM »
Was there even one sick twisted fetish that old baby raping moe DIDNT have ???...I wish there was a yucky face to put on here :laugh:

newman

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 07:36:40 PM »
Was there even one sick twisted fetish that old baby raping moe DIDNT have ???

Clearly.....NO.

If they'd had VCRs back then, I'm sure Mo' would have been into german sheiser movies, too!

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 07:45:55 PM »
Men and women shouldn't be together in the workplace because it is a sexual taboo--unless of course the man is sucking on the woman's breast, because then it establishes a "family bond" and has no sexual connotation whatsoever
:laugh:
They can grant themselves permission for anything...sort of like their "we are so superior because we dont have an adultry problem" attitude....lol sure thing, they have 'temporary marriage' marry some woman for 24 hours so you can do whatever you want with her and its somehow in their twisted little minds its 'legal'

newman

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 07:51:23 PM »
Men and women shouldn't be together in the workplace because it is a sexual taboo--unless of course the man is sucking on the woman's breast, because then it establishes a "family bond" and has no sexual connotation whatsoever
:laugh:
They can grant themselves permission for anything...sort of like their "we are so superior because we dont have an adultry problem" attitude....lol sure thing, they have 'temporary marriage' marry some woman for 24 hours so you can do whatever you want with her and its somehow in their twisted little minds its 'legal'

That's the whole cursed koran in a nutshell.

Every time the pig Mo' wanted to mollest a child, steal someone's wife, steal proprty or take slaves, he wrote a verse allowing it!