Author Topic: Geographical Segregation of races is a Must  (Read 4009 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
Geographical Segregation of races is a Must
« on: September 02, 2007, 12:26:43 PM »
Hi All

I feel that the geographical segregating of races is a must for world peace.

1.West/East Eurpoe - Whites

2.Africa - Blacks

3.India and asian sub continent-browns

4.Muslims - Persian gulf and Africa

5.Hispancs - Latin America

6.Chinese - China,japan and other asian countries.

Peopleof the respective races must segregate and work harder for prosperity, else there will be trouble in future.

Regards

GIJO

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: Geographical Segregation of races is a Must
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 12:52:45 PM »
How do you propose we take an already integrated US of A and reverse the process that is already a reality? Instead of simply stating that all races should be segregated, why not take on a position that those who can work together with members of other races should be allowed to integrate while those who have a problem with other races should segregate themselves?

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 02:47:45 PM »
I believe that if we shut down the power of the federal government, which is pushing dirvesity (in America), the result will be that people will naturally segregate and live among their own, within America.

The economic forces (multinational corporations) that push people together, artificially, must be destroyed, and natural order will maintain itself to an extent.  I do not believe things must be completely segregated, but I believe given free choice, people will pretty much choose to associate with people who resemble themselves and it will somewhat occur naturally.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 04:14:28 PM »
I believe that if we shut down the power of the federal government, which is pushing dirvesity (in America), the result will be that people will naturally segregate and live among their own, within America.

The economic forces (multinational corporations) that push people together, artificially, must be destroyed, and natural order will maintain itself to an extent.  I do not believe things must be completely segregated, but I believe given free choice, people will pretty much choose to associate with people who resemble themselves and it will somewhat occur naturally.

I believe that the enormous and often corruptive power of the multinational corporations are caused by a "lack" of economic control by the government.

I believe that given free choice, there will some people who will choose to be with people who resemble themselves and others who choose to integrate with other peoples. This would then cause a segregation between those people who wish to segregate themselves from those who wish to integrate themselves. The important part is that regardless of which group someone chooses to associate themselves with is that it's all done according to free choice.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 04:21:05 PM »
Hi All

I feel that the geographical segregating of races is a must for world peace.

1.West/East Eurpoe - Whites

2.Africa - Blacks

3.India and asian sub continent-browns

4.Muslims - Persian gulf and Africa

5.Hispancs - Latin America

6.Chinese - China,japan and other asian countries.

Peopleof the respective races must segregate and work harder for prosperity, else there will be trouble in future.

Regards

GIJO

No thanks to that!  I like being around people of different races as long as they are righteous in the bottom of their heart. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 04:30:52 PM »
gijo has a good point.  Segregation of different religious groups is also important, ie. India, Israel, Thailand, Sudan, etc.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2007, 06:27:11 PM »
Diversity is disaster.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2007, 06:34:11 PM »
Diversity is disaster.

Yeah, why not just call it disasterty?

But let's say that we can get everyone to segregate with each other? Then it would just be a matter of time until those people of same race, culture, heritage, etc. will start noticing differences and hating each other and demand that these people in the same groups then need to be separated. The Sunnis will still be at war with the Shiites. Even if Israel can expel all the Arabs, it's still going to lead to an eventual civil war between the religious and secular Jews. So regardless of who you try to isolate yourself from, you're still going to have problems, differences, and conflicts.

newman

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2007, 06:38:36 PM »
Diversity is disaster.

But let's say that we can get everyone to segregate with each other? Then it would just be a matter of time until those people of same race, culture, heritage, etc. will start noticing differences and hating each other and demand that these people in the same groups then need to be separated. The Sunnis will still be at war with the Shiites. Even if Israel can expel all the Arabs, it's still going to lead to an eventual civil war between the religious and secular Jews. So regardless of who you try to isolate yourself from, you're still going to have problems, differences, and conflicts.

So why add fuel to the fire with integration?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2007, 06:41:00 PM »
Diversity is disaster.

My point is that even with the so called fuel that's already been integrated, even if you remove that "fuel", there's still going to be fire.

newman

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2007, 06:45:07 PM »
Diversity is disaster.

My point is that even with the so called fuel that's already been integrated, even if you remove that "fuel", there's still going to be fire.

Civil wars are like an operation. Painful, but short and bring peace.
Integration is like an on-going disease.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2007, 06:49:28 PM »
Diversity is disaster.

If that's your view, then you may feel free to incubate yourself in your tiny little chamber for the rest of your life. I, for one, am going to go out and enjoy all that life and the world have to offer.

newman

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2007, 06:52:31 PM »
Diversity is disaster.

If that's your view, then you may feel free to incubate yourself in your tiny little chamber for the rest of your life. I, for one, am going to go out and enjoy all that life and the world have to offer.

Who said anything about not enjoying life?

It's more enjoyable when we're not confronted with jungle animals peeing & pooping in our public spaces, or mugging, or looting, or wilding, or raping, or.......................

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2007, 07:11:36 PM »
Diversity is disaster.

Who said anything about not enjoying life?

It's more enjoyable when we're not confronted with jungle animals peeing & pooping in our public spaces, or mugging, or looting, or wilding, or raping, or.......................

LOL!!! Damn, Newman! I just need to throw my head back and laugh every so often. I gotta say, you sure are funny. It's just a shame that you're serious about everything you say.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2007, 09:00:43 PM »
It is the muslims, shvartzas and kookarachas that need to be separated from the rest of us. The good, decent blacks and Hispanics can stay with us.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 02:43:16 PM by Mstislav »
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2007, 09:40:11 PM »
It is the muslims, shvartzas and kookarachas that need to be seperated from the rest of us. The good, decent blacks and hispanics can stay with us.

How would we go about making those differentiations and who would be making these decisions?

newman

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2007, 09:49:50 PM »
It is the muslims, shvartzas and kookarachas that need to be seperated from the rest of us. The good, decent blacks and hispanics can stay with us.

How would we go about making those differentiations and who would be making these decisions?

A council of conservative radio talkshow hosts. :)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2007, 09:52:15 PM »

A council of conservative radio talkshow hosts. :)

Why do we need a council when the wisdom of your good word should suffice?

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2007, 02:42:47 PM »
It is the muslims, shvartzas and kookarachas that need to be separated from the rest of us. The good, decent blacks and Hispanics can stay with us.

It will be pretty obvious who falls under these categories.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

newman

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2007, 04:27:50 PM »
There'll be no shortage of good ol' boys vollunteering to go on patrol.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2007, 07:24:44 PM »

It's not to me. So please elaborate.

newman

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2007, 07:43:29 PM »

Simple:

If it looks sub-human AND acts sub-human......it goes.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2007, 11:24:04 AM »

Simple:

If it looks sub-human AND acts sub-human......it goes.

Well said.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2007, 11:56:49 AM »
Quote from: Daniel link=topic=8349.msg78228#msg78228 date=
Quote from: EagleEye link=topic=8349.msg78199#msg78199 date=

I believe that the enormous and often corruptive power of the multinational corporations are caused by a "lack" of economic control by the government.

What, exactly, do you mean by this?  That the government needs to regulate the economy or that the tax rate should be 100% and the government should take care of us?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2007, 02:16:32 PM »
Well, if we do segregate, Muslims can be sent to strait to hell.
Segregation is a great idea.
I think people naturally want to be with their own kind or people similar in cultural.
When I was in school, I saw how people seprate themselves. I also saw some Chinese with Indian kids and Jewish and Chinese kids.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774