Author Topic: We're #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2097 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
We're #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: September 04, 2007, 04:49:59 PM »
I get to this site by typing JTF FORUM into Google and clicking on the link. I do this to keep updated on how we are doing on Google.

For as long as I can remember, we were #3. I checked a couple of days ago and we are now #1!!!!!!!!!!!   

Give yourselves a round of applause, Ladies and Gents.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

Re: We're #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 04:52:45 PM »
WOO HOO!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 04:56:01 PM »
That is fantastic news.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 05:09:25 PM »
I guess now that many of our posters are hitting 1000 posts, we're finally beating the Forum of quite a popular video game series that is also called JTF.

I can't believe you have 4200 posts, newman. 

That's wild.

I guess the Forum is kind of home away from home for alot of us. A place where we can truly speak our minds.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 05:45:56 PM »
Good news!  You're absolutely right judeanoncapta, JTF is sort of like a virtual home.  I always get that warm fuzzy feeling when I come to JTF and watch JTF videos.  It's my "sane time" after being out there in the real world and seeing so much insanity.  It keeps me balanced. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 05:47:30 PM »
woot for JTF  ;D
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

newman

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2007, 05:55:39 PM »
It's important for all humans to realise that they 're not alone. The liberal media would give ALL conservative, religious people the feeling that they're odd, strange, extremist and isolated. JTF redresses the imbalance and lets us know that we are the normal ones......... not the liberal sell-outs.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2007, 06:00:27 PM »
It's important for all humans to realise that they 're not alone. The liberal media would give ALL conservative, religious people the feeling that they're odd, strange, extremist and isolated. JTF redresses the imbalance and lets us know that we are the normal ones......... not the liberal sell-outs.

This is how I felt today when I was sitting in my criminal law class listening to the "ideas" of my fellow classmates.  Every single one was giving retarded answers like how we should let a 22 year old man free after murdering his father because his father emotionally abused his mother.  I felt like I was in a room full of crazy people and I was the only sane one, until I talked to one of the few conservative people in the class who agreed that these people were loony.  None of this insanity was coming from my black professor either (and this guy is an actual professor not like the African schvartza who thought that Hebrew was Chinese and claimed to be an expert on languages), it was all coming from the crazy white people. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2007, 08:48:08 PM »
This is GREAT NEWS!!!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2007, 09:35:07 PM »
Fantastic News!!!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2007, 11:44:15 PM »
Maybe Sergey Brin isn't a self-hating Jew.  We can only hope.  He would be a great guy to make a contribution to the cause.  Google co-founder in case you guys don't know.

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2007, 12:49:18 AM »
Oh yessssss!! :D

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2007, 03:39:05 AM »
Good.

The next goal would be to get other more generic goals to bring up the forum, like "Jew" and "terrorism."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2007, 04:13:47 AM »
just curious... what # is revava...? nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."